1. Rogue 101

Hey,

I haven’t played WoW since the official release of TBC (yeah it’s been that long!). Recently my brother plus a few friends decided to give WoW another try, there’s around 10 of us playing in total and I have decided to roll Rogue. I’ve never played Rogue before so don’t really know much about them but from my original play through as a Paladin I always thought they looked a cool and interesting class to play. Rather than be out of my depth I thought it would be worth popping on here and asking my other fellow Rogues for some pointers for both PvE and PvP. What weapon choices should I be look for? How should I be spending my talent points, is it worth taking a profession and what stats should I be looking to prioritise.... basically it’s been that long since I’ve played it’s like starting out as a total n00b so any advice or pointers on what I should be doing would be very much appreciated (I’ve rolled a Blood Elf and just reached Lv.20).

So far the server seems really fun and fluid, people are friendly and it seems a lot less toxic than other mmos I’ve played of late so I can see my friends and I sticking around for a while ^___^

Looking forward to any/all the help people are willing to offer :)

2. there is a lot pve/pvp guides for rogue in google :D
    and will be good if you say for wich expansion you are talking