1. Second best weapon for Arms PVP warrior

Hello, I made a warrior on Icecrown and I intend to pvp.
    I want to donate but I don't think I can afford to get Shadowmourne AND armors as well.
    What do you think I should get with about 150 coins for my warrior for max value: Shadowmourne or 6 pieces of gear?
    And if it's not shadowmourne, what are the best 6 items that I should get?(including weapon)
    Thank you!

2. they usually buy http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50735 if they do not wanna spend 150 Coins for Shadowmourne

3. And if it's not shadowmourne, what are the best 6 items that I should get?(including weapon)
    Oathbinder
    Choice of two trinkets (both if you are Human): Sharpened Twilight Scale, Deathbringer's Will
    Wrathful shoulders
    The rest is really up to you.

4. Thank you. I was thinking between oathbringer and the Wrathfull Axe because I think swords are the worst type of weapon for a arms warrior but I guess the extra dps it's still better.

5. make your warrior human, and get him oathbinder hc, sts hc and dbw hc. In my opinion, every coin spent beyond that is a waste.
    PS: Shadowmourne is really worth it if you can afford it!

6. If we're talking about 6 items, buy STS, DBW and Oath for trinkets and weapon. The last 3 items buy Penumbra Pendant (Neck), signet of twillight (Ring) and apocalypse's Advance (Boots).
    But whatever you do, do not buy wrathful shoulders, they're barely an upgrade from Relentless and bunch of people used to buy it for ''cosmetic'' reasons. Now you can just transmog it if you do not like the look of them.
    Edited: July 24, 2018

7. If we're talking about 6 items, buy STS, DBW and Oath for trinkets and weapon. The last 3 items buy Penumbra Pendant (Neck), signet of twillight (Ring) and apocalypse's Advance (Boots).
    But whatever you do, do not buy wrathful shoulders, they're barely an upgrade from Relentless and bunch of people used to buy it for ''cosmetic'' reasons. Now you can just transmog it if you do not like the look of them.
    I was thinking of making warrior and got around 200 coins on my account left.What do you think its better to buy 8-9 pieces or buy shadowmoure + 2 trinkets items?
    Edited: July 25, 2018

8. I was thinking of making warrior and got around 200 coins on my account left.What do you think its better to buy 8-9 pieces or buy shadowmoure + 2 trinkets items?
    It completely on your status around PvE. If you're in an end-game guild and you're eventually gonna get the PvE offets I'd go for the shadowmourne + trinkets because Shadowmourne is a lot harder to get in PvE compared to PvE offsets. But if you know you're not gonna PvE a lot I'd probably go with PvE offsets and Oath binder as weapon. Because the stat upgrade from PvE offsets (bis 284/277) compared to budget PvE BoE offsets (264) and Wrathful offsets is a lot greater than just having 2 trinkets with shadowmourne. You'd basically deal a lot more damage with bis pve offsets, trinkets and Oathbinder than just having Shadowmourne and double trinkets.

Try to mimic this gear http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    (Without Shadowmourne)
    Priority gear you should get is in this order Oathbinder > STS > DBW > Apocalypse's Advance (boots) > Penumbra Pendant (neck) > Signet of twillight (ring) > Coldwraith links (belt) > Toskk's Maximized Wristguards (wrist) > Vereesa's Dexterity (Back) > Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas (Throw, also assuming you could easily get a decent throw weapon that isn't WF i'd rank it here otherwise I might put it before the back) > Frostbrood Sapphire Ring (Ring instead of ashen, the difference is minimal - barely noticeable but if you're looking for the complete bis, it's a tiny bit better than ashen). Also, all the gear above is HC obviously.

9. It completely on your status around PvE. If you're in an end-game guild and you're eventually gonna get the PvE offets I'd go for the shadowmourne + trinkets because Shadowmourne is a lot harder to get in PvE compared to PvE offsets. But if you know you're not gonna PvE a lot I'd probably go with PvE offsets and Oath binder as weapon. Because the stat upgrade from PvE offsets (bis 284/277) compared to budget PvE BoE offsets (264) and Wrathful offsets is a lot greater than just having 2 trinkets with shadowmourne. You'd basically deal a lot more damage with bis pve offsets, trinkets and Oathbinder than just having Shadowmourne and double trinkets.

Try to mimic this gear http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    (Without Shadowmourne)
    Priority gear you should get is in this order Oathbinder > STS > DBW > Apocalypse's Advance (boots) > Penumbra Pendant (neck) > Signet of twillight (ring) > Coldwraith links (belt) > Toskk's Maximized Wristguards (wrist) > Vereesa's Dexterity (Back) > Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas (Throw, also assuming you could easily get a decent throw weapon that isn't WF i'd rank it here otherwise I might put it before the back) > Frostbrood Sapphire Ring (Ring instead of ashen, the difference is minimal - barely noticeable but if you're looking for the complete bis, it's a tiny bit better than ashen). Also, all the gear above is HC obviously.
    Tnx for the answer i didn't realize warriors actually use so many PVE items to PVP.And no i have no plans to serious PVE,at least not any time soon with BFA on the corner,i am just looking to do some PVP,i guess the better option is to buy all of your bis list and farm the rest of PVP gear then going for SW + 2-3 pve items.

10. i didn't realize warriors actually use so many PVE items to PVP.
    As far as warrior PvP goes, you only need your PvP set for the resilience and bonuses. Around 800-900 resi is your goal. The rest is PvE items. The reason is that without them your damage will be laughable. You can play in full PvP gear as well, but you will only find success in battlegrounds that way. In high-ranked arenas you will simply be unable to kill healers like that.

11. >around 800-900 resil is your goal
    ???
    @sumic
    you are prioritising signet(hit ring) too high, I assume you mixed it up with frostbrood(arp)
    Edited: July 26, 2018

12. If you really want to play warrior, get Shadowmourne. Then manage to do pve for the offset parts.

Without it, you will always be a pleb, especially in ICC. Sad but true.