1. coins

When Warmane show up insted of Molten where I donate several times new portl @warmane@ ask me for open new account with new name. I lost all my donated items and money I spend ,due some you inside isues. Now few players says to me they recived few hundred coins just for join warmane !!! I didint recived any or have any coins transfered from my Molten account where I SPEND real money. I want to know what happend with my spend money?

2. there was a limited time where players could recover their molten accounts and get some coins/points back. that time expired like 2 years ago.

3. First of: it's a donation, not a purchase, there's no warranty for whatever you have donated.
    The right time to get coins was back when it first disappeared, now that is closed and gone.

4. First of: it's a donation, not a purchase, there's no warranty for whatever you have donated.
    The right time to get coins was back when it first disappeared, now that is closed and gone.
    We could discuss if it's actually a donation or a purchase. You pay money and receive currency, you donate and get a good feeling.
    You had long time to claim the Warmane's offers and you didn't.

5. We could discuss if it's actually a donation or a purchase. You pay money and receive currency, you donate and get a good feeling.
    You could discuss how you personally see it, but that wouldn't change the fact that we rely on donations and offer perks to encourage people to donate, without any purchases involved. Before someone comes with the bull**** about "it's for legal reasons," what legal reasons? Do some people really think that's the reason we are alive, for calling it "donations" to hide something, that only if we changed that to some other term Blizzard would take notice of us and want to do something about us?

6. You could discuss how you personally see it, but that wouldn't change the fact that we rely on donations and offer perks to encourage people to donate, without any purchases involved. Before someone comes with the bull**** about "it's for legal reasons," what legal reasons? Do some people really think that's the reason we are alive, for calling it "donations" to hide something, that only if we changed that to some other term Blizzard would take notice of us and want to do something about us?
    But erm.. just to clarify, it's no longer possible to have coins refunded you spent on Molten, correct? Or is there still a small chance?

7. But erm.. just to clarify, it's no longer possible to have coins refunded you spent on Molten, correct? Or is there still a small chance?
    Probably not, as it has literally been years since we stopped offering that - and we were giving coin refunds for like an year already. You can try contacting Support with a ticket on the website or using [email protected] and they will give you the final answer, as they were the ones who handled the refunds and latecomers.

8. Probably not, as it has literally been years since we stopped offering that - and we were giving coin refunds for like an year already. You can try contacting Support with a ticket on the website or using [email protected] and they will give you the final answer, as they were the ones who handled the refunds and latecomers.
    Thanks Obnoxious, I will write them an e-mail :)