1. why does this realm feel dead?

Every time i make a new character or something like that their is no one in the starting zones or anywhere else. i dont see anyone.

2. Every time i make a new character or something like that their is no one in the starting zones or anywhere else. i dont see anyone.
    Increased rates. You don't see people leveling because everyone is 70 in a few days.

3. Increased rates. You don't see people leveling because everyone is 70 in a few days.
    /thread

And even then... it's not dead even if you look at low level zones.

4. most of them just chillin in orgrimmar and i quote "hello good sir, do u have some golds plis for mount and train im new"

5. it's not dead, it's full of horde

6. pacific evening feels dead on horde
    org feels like medivh server did lol
    30 min solo EOTS queue, 0 applicants for dps for heroics

The bg changes messed up the pvp scene pretty bad off peak hours. As for pve scene, i guess peope are just waiting on sunwell
    Edited: July 25, 2018

7. 8k online dead server
    I hope you joking, if no i have bad news for u.

8. Its far from dead.
    Nevertheless we used to have two TBC realms which were both capped at 15 k players in peak times.
    Now we have just one realm with 8k players in peak times so 3/4 of the population actualy left TBC.
    Most of them just joined the hype train when the realms were new and didn't stay for long but it was still sad to see so many ppl leaving...
    Now only the core member remain and the pop seems stable.
    Hopefully it will stay like this for a long time.
    Edited: July 26, 2018

9. I hope you joking, if no i have bad news for u.
    And what would those bad news be?

10. I left because my guild abandoned me for a better geared tank and I cba leveling an alt or looking for another guild, in case I was in one of the best.

On topic, 8k online is more than enough for TBC, even too much. I think you got too used to the ****fest at ****ty servers out there where ppl camping each mob's spawn was considered something normal. I can't think of any other reason why you'd think that 8k is low for TBC...

11. On topic, 8k online is more than enough for TBC, even too much. I think you got too used to the ****fest at ****ty servers out there where ppl camping each mob's spawn was considered something normal. I can't think of any other reason why you'd think that 8k is low for TBC...
    Which makes me wondering why vanilla is so much more popular than TBC.
    The class mechanics are outdated and everything feels even more slow and time consuming than in TBC.
    Isn't that exactly what the "hype train" kind of ppl don't like?!

12. Which makes me wondering why vanilla is so much more popular than TBC.
    The class mechanics are outdated and everything feels even more slow and time consuming than in TBC.
    Isn't that exactly what the "hype train" kind of ppl don't like?!
    People like grindy games, whether they admit it or not. Vanilla will always be massively popular for that reason.

13. Just started on the server but at least from what I seen it's extremely populated like 20+ people in the starting zone alone.

14. 3/4 of new players in start zones without 70 above them are bots

12 Last