1. faction disbalance/stupid bg que at horde side/hundreds of mboxers will make this realm not only feel dead

2. faction disbalance/stupid bg que at horde side/hundreds of mboxers will make this realm not only feel dead

3 horde mboxers killing everything on the Isle tonight, impossible to quest unless you're a rogue. GJ Warmane for allowing this cancer.

3. 3 horde mboxers killing everything on the Isle tonight, impossible to quest unless you're a rogue. GJ Warmane for allowing this cancer.
    Sucks they are allowed to multibox and you arnt. Thats really unfair...oh wait.

4. Which makes me wondering why vanilla is so much more popular than TBC.
    The class mechanics are outdated and everything feels even more slow and time consuming than in TBC.
    Isn't that exactly what the "hype train" kind of ppl don't like?!
    As spraynard said, ppl like grindy games. I like vanilla and I like leveling. I like immersion and I like feeling the progress. I have 10 chars on Icecrown and I barely play those above 5k GS (which means half of those 10) because it gets boring after that. I've cleared ICC and RS many times. I've also gotten >2k rating with just casual play with my little brother. After 5k it's all about finding a non-******ed guild for HC kills and dealing with egocentric donors on an 8-years old expansion. I've done all of this already. I don't want it anymore.

If you're asking about vanilla vs TBC, then the answer would be the environment. I still remember when TBC first came out back when I was a kid. Sure, I expected Burning Crusade, the Legion, and tons of demons. But Zangarmarsh - a big lake with weird alien spore creatures and mushroom men, weird area music, and weird colors? Netherstorm - an area with toilet paper men building eco domes? Blade's Edge Mountains - an area that feels like the designer doing his homework as the teacher collects it? Even Auchindoun - an area where the Shadow Council somehow for some reason resides and decides to summon some elemental lord (again), which results in the whole place blowing up (again), leaving a boring wasteland of goat-man skeletons, vultures, ghosts, and some mad cultists? I was legit like "what the actual fk is this?!". TBC was too alien for me. I can assume that other players who prefer vanilla to TBC feel the same.

3 horde mboxers killing everything on the Isle tonight, impossible to quest unless you're a rogue. GJ Warmane for allowing this cancer.
    Around a year ago when I quit my main due to reasons explained in a previous reply, I rerolled an alt on the opposite faction in the hopes of getting a new start. Fast forward to 60lvl, I'm getting camped by two guys in Hellfire Peninsula for hours. Later, after many, many, many, many more deaths from them over several days, I do a little research and find out that they actually no-life camp 24/7 for months in Hellfire (various locations), Shadowmoon Valley (at altar) and Netherstorm (at TK dungeons).

I found out by going to the Outland forum section here, where they were discussed. Not only did the staff do nothing about them, the two guys were actually active on the forums and voiced the toxic attitude they displayed ingame. So I was like "y'know what - **** this ****, I'm done". That was my last will to play on Outland gone.
    Edited: July 29, 2018

5. Sucks they are allowed to multibox and you arnt. Thats really unfair...oh wait.
    The unfair part comes down to the ability to MBox. Perhaps you should also ask yourself the question how WoW would look like if everyone started to MBox 20 chars?

6. The unfair part comes down to the ability to MBox. Perhaps you should also ask yourself the question how WoW would look like if everyone started to MBox 20 chars?
    That's something to be decided on the business part of the server, though. On Blizzard, it is allowed because each character requires a different account and thus another subscription. On Warmane, it is allowed because mboxing requires a very solid machine and, thus the guy has money, thus he is also a potential donator. I've come to accept this as something normal, honestly. It's been discussed over and over many times over the years on this forum.

7. You are right that it is a business question for both Blizzard and Warmane, and they have the right to make their own decisions in the matter. If one wants to play then one must accept that, no argument about this.
    I personally find MBoxing with 2-5 characters to be fine, but when you go past that then it simply loses the "soul". I see no difference between the MBoxing of 10-40 chars and classic botting.

First 12