1. How to make pugs great again?

I noticed that there are so many ICC pugs being ruined by leavers that it generally is just a bad idea to participate in one. Especially when ur trying to get gear from the later bosses in the raid. I'm posting this because I'm thinking about ways how to form a community of puggers where people can sign up, find eachother to start a pug and grants players the ability to report report leavers that have ruined their raid.

I would really like other people's thoughts on this; if they think they would be interested in something like this and how they see it could work and approuch this idea.
    For instance, one of my idea's is to make a discord channel specifically for puggers, where a few officiers can read players reports and ban people from the channel that obviously have been ruining raids by leaving.

I'll be happy to read what your thoughts on this are.

2. I noticed that there are so many ICC pugs being ruined by leavers that it generally is just a bad idea to participate in one. Especially when ur trying to get gear from the later bosses in the raid. I'm posting this because I'm thinking about ways how to form a community of puggers where people can sign up, find eachother to start a pug and grants players the ability to report report leavers that have ruined their raid.

I would really like other people's thoughts on this; if they think they would be interested in something like this and how they see it could work and approuch this idea.
    For instance, one of my idea's is to make a discord channel specifically for puggers, where a few officiers can read players reports and ban people from the channel that obviously have been ruining raids by leaving.

I'll be happy to read what your thoughts on this are.
    Raid leaders usually start distributing loot 1 hour and 40 minutes after they got the loot (20 minutes before the items become ineligible to trade). This is a way to deal with leavers - if you need one item from early boss, you have to stay at least few more hours or you are not gonna get that item. This way has its own flaws but it is still a way.

Banning people is a terrible idea. Sometimes people have genuine unexpected emergencies IRL (not usually, sometimes). Sometimes it's clear that raid is incapable of doing a certain raid boss on heroic difficulty but leader insists on doing it heroic because of a dream to get that BiS item. Etc etc...

PuGs are not supposed to be super fun experience where every single one of raid members tryhard and are dedicated to kill the last boss. You have guilds for that.

3. You can create a Guild and let everyone who wants to raid with trusted Pugs place a toon in it, use the notes to maintain information and trusted value of a player.
    Or create an addon with a backend database to list players and fill in trusted values. So more than one pug leaders can use it.

It might as well help to set up a weekly steady raid with a catchy name, that might build up a good reputation and people might not want to kept in bad memory by leaving.

But with all that work, why not joining a guild anyway?

4. What you described is actually making your guild:
    -have a lot of people who are willing to raid together sign up? Check.
    -have a discord where you talk during the raid? Check.
    -officers keeping track of who messed up the raid to kick/remove them? Check.

So go ahead and make a casual progression guild that will clear ICC in a week or two and will get a stable group to do it every week.

You can't make a list of names of players who messed up the raid cause of the rule about forums being a place where people talk and help each others, not point fingers and exclude one from the community.

5. I will actually gladly join a guild like that, currently i have a tank(5.3gs) and a hpal(5.4gs) healer and i try to get gear from pugs which end in a nightmare.
    Just day before i tried tanking a 10 man normal ICC pug only to have someone consistently pull marrow and wipe the raid.......

I didn't choose the pug life it unfortunately chose me and i can't find any decent guild to join, most the ones i've seen appear to come off as stuck up twats.
    I had a decent pug one time where even tho i wasn't experienced in tanking ICC the raid leader explained the mechanics and we were making good progress til a d/c has us wipe on saurfang.

If you or anyone in particular fits that bill then id happy to join that guild.

6. pug's were never great in the first place.