1. [H] <Berserk> (Oceanic/Late Night US/Morning EU) T6 progression

Who we are:
    <Berserk> is an Oceanic based, English language, PVE focused guild, led by players with experience on Warmane and Retail TBC.

Why you should join:
    As an Oceanic guild, we raid at a time that suits players with non-standard playing hours. While most of us are Australia or NZ based, we also feature a number of Europeans who prefer to play during the day, and Americans who like to play late at night. We love a good joke, a drink or four, and a relaxed atmosphere as we kill raid bosses. We are supportive and have plenty of time and advice to assist your progress in Outland.

Progression:
    Our current raid group is 5/5 MH and 6/9 BT.

Raid times:
    9am Server Time (8pm AEST/10pm NZST) Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, with 10 man raids on off nights.

Requirements:
    A modicum of gear, a brain, a sense of humour and a thick skin.

Most needed classes (all considered):
    Boomkin
    Rogue
    Hunter
    Holy Priest

Cotopaxi, Darrklighter, Haldress, Kera or Lanes
    https://discord.gg/JtMHFFf
    Edited: November 11, 2018 Reason: 6/9

2. so have you lot stopped doing t5?

3. Good evening, myself and a good friend of mine are looking for a pve guild he works nights and this raiding time would be perfect hes dps warrior with an off spec of tank all attuned to all raids and has completed to BT, due to his new job he has had to cut down raiding and which is why we are searching for a new guild, I play holy paladin and have cleared BT also but i work a 4 on 4 off basis of 2 earlies then 2 nights so this may stump my ability to raid some weeks if thats not a problem.

4. so have you lot stopped doing t5?
    We're doing T5 less often, key focus is Hyjal

Good evening, myself and a good friend of mine are looking for a pve guild he works nights and this raiding time would be perfect hes dps warrior with an off spec of tank all attuned to all raids and has completed to BT, due to his new job he has had to cut down raiding and which is why we are searching for a new guild, I play holy paladin and have cleared BT also but i work a 4 on 4 off basis of 2 earlies then 2 nights so this may stump my ability to raid some weeks if thats not a problem.
    Have a chat to Kera, Darrklighter, Haldress or Lanes in game.

5. you guys thought of making a second raid group for those needing t4-5?

6. Bumping for 4/5 MH.

We still run T5 occasionally, but with ZA and new badge gear available it's a lot easier to gear players up without dedicating a raid night to old content.

7. Updated classes - on the hunt for a hunter!

8. Bumping - get in on the ground floor (of the Black Temple)

9. Hi guys, I'm thinking of moving to this server from excalibur.
    wondering what classes you guys may be in need of?

would be awesome to raid at australian times again instead of the 2am swp runs I'm doing atm :p

10. Welcome Bugy - bumping this as Shade just died

11. Raid times adjusted for daylight saving's time - now 9am Server Time.
    Edited: November 8, 2018

12. Teron ghosted - come join for the second half of BT

12 Last