1. Thanks for being honest enough to state that openly. I'm confident the vast majority of your fellow horde agree, and I think you will get your wish of reigning over a dead bracket.

Personally, I play these days in a 79 bracket on a server with 10x the bg pops of this one, where the good horde players are actually nice, chill guys and many of them play Alliance alts when necessary. I myself have been playing horde this weekend on that server since the allies were too strong. The attitude of the factions towards each other is totally different, and the fact that there are nice guys on both sides makes it easy for me to play the weaker faction at a given time. It's a lot easier to do something for the good of the server when both sides don't hate each other.

Then again, maybe the hatred is something you guys feed off of- if so, enjoy. I personally just like to play fun and competitive games.
    I dont hate horde and dont blame them! No i blame the aly because i see many many fail things: they cant stack like horde do, no1 wanna be heal(when i see aly lvlers who joining bgs with 0 dmg instead make a heal os and support the team grrr) and most (lvlers mainly) dont know how to cc etc and as brash said if aly feel the winning they start farm graveyard asap...
    But i am sure horde already have more platers healers who play active when aly missing healers and many platers (fc)
    Edited: August 12, 2018

2. I am Brash AKA Bagar AKA Bladget from Red Death, Horde.

I had a gnome warlock but chose not to get it all the way to twinking levels. The reasons are as following:
    1. As soon as Alliance has a chance, they will camp as at graveyard. Not as a tactical maneuver, as to capture flag easily, but purely for fun. Ignore the objective and kill us. These occurrences are rare, thankfully. We only did the same thing in a response, never first. When someone of us does suggest we do it, I am the first to stop fighting or quit the battleground.
    2. We don't complain on the forums when people switch to Alliance from Horde.
    3. The free action potions and "flag carrier" builds were introduced in the bracket first by the Alliance. I didn't even know those are a thing before Fc AKA Obi AKA Mockingjay. Even now I only use my FC build on death knight when outnumbered, or need to make a point, as with camping, mentioned above.
    4. Alliance will stop queueing as soon as they start losing, even when they have numbers. Don't believe me, ask Smuch, leader of the Alliance twink guild, or Hyper AKA Premonition. This wasn't the case before. Once, I myself was queueing about 5 games in a row as a single twink with levelers agaisnt an Allinace twink team.
    5. Alliance have a 32 level Horde character. With it, they whisper low-level Horde players to queue battlegrounds, as to provide an advantage to the Alliance.

It is true that Alliance side is in a decline currently. However, I am completely positive that this is their own fault.
    U forgot on shaman who sit on spawn, flame horde in bgs and whisp them too. I think Airtwist, idk his ali nick. Its -1 player so another advantage.
    Edited: August 13, 2018

3. Thanks for being honest enough to state that openly. I'm confident the vast majority of your fellow horde agree, and I think you will get your wish of reigning over a dead bracket.

Personally, I play these days in a 79 bracket on a server with 10x the bg pops of this one, where the good horde players are actually nice, chill guys and many of them play Alliance alts when necessary. I myself have been playing horde this weekend on that server since the allies were too strong. The attitude of the factions towards each other is totally different, and the fact that there are nice guys on both sides makes it easy for me to play the weaker faction at a given time. It's a lot easier to do something for the good of the server when both sides don't hate each other.

Then again, maybe the hatred is something you guys feed off of- if so, enjoy. I personally just like to play fun and competitive games.
    You answered none of the points we raised. As such, it's still Alliance's fault that they are losing.

4. Fgts.

Ok let me put you up to date.

First of all, you Horde fgts have earned my respect, you really play for the win and objectively, beign nice and chill with us is not necessary and personally I don't care at all on that, you can all go to hell. /rofl /dance /grin

Alliance will stop queueing as soon as they start losing, even when they have numbers. Don't believe me, ask Smuch, leader of the Alliance twink guild, or Hyper AKA Premonition. This wasn't the case before. Once, I myself was queueing about 5 games in a row as a single twink with levelers agaisnt an Allinace twink team.
    Well, its really hard to say who represents alliance twinks, in my opinion they never had a leader, nor they will. Smuc deleted all of his toons because this game was causing him "too much drama" and I find that as some weak and coward way to get rid of his responsibilities. Of course real life is more important than any video game but at least he could concede his rank to someone else or donate his twinks to someone skilled enough to bring more balance to the battlegrounds. The guy never had balls to punish members who did not care and/or cooperate on battlegrounds. I left <IMMORAL> some weeks ago for the following reasons:

1.- No rules at all; they basically recruit anything that is lvl 78-79 regardless of skill, battleground knowledge, objective oriented playstyle and of course gear. Most of them want to get help with gear so they hit lvl 80 and leave the guild or simply suck at bgs and leave, which leads to my second point.
    2.- LEAVERS. Basically the main reason I left. Watching immoral members being kicked for leaving bgs and then reinvited back just to watch them leave more bgs again was so painful I couldn't stand with that ****. Currently immoral has no leader, so whenever someone with veteran or higher rank leaves then nothing happens because, again, they don't really care at all.
    3.-No innovation. Me as GM of <Carried> on Icecrown, consider myself as a friendly guy, sometimes an *******, but I'm always up for wathever the guild needs, I listen to them, I help them, and we have fun. That never happened on immoral, at all.

Now, I really envy hordes, becaues even their levelers are way more skilled and aware about battleground objectives than alliance, while horde gets 1 twink per week, almost, alliance gets someone who leaves, who deletes his toons, or simply sucky levelers that rather than leave to let more alliance twinks join, start to trashtalk and feed.

Shu is quiting wow for some time, nobody likes to heal, we don't have frontline, I'm not complaining just pointing out the facts. Those wsg we won in a row were because some inactive fgts who never log, logged, like Obi and Westworld, but you can see how is the rest of the week.

Now tell me fgts...
    It is true that Alliance side is in a decline currently. However, I am completely positive that this is their own fault.
    What can we do here? What can I do here?

5. Form a new guild with solid organization. Keep playing. Stick to Sacren, who is totally chill and dedicated, from what I saw.

If that fails, I suggest you play on another realm or a different game, for a time. Eventually the "balance of power" will shift due to flow of people. It happened before. I am sure it will happen again.

Also, I keep slowly working on my gnome warlock. Full heirlooms. Eventually I will help to balance it.
    +
    Regarding your first point about organization. Our, <Red Death>, only entry requirement is that they behave modestly and help guildmates when asked. It can be either professions or battlefield objectives. We have some people with no understanding of the game become much effective with us over time. If a person is there only to gather gear for a week or two, that's fine, they are still welcome. People did get kicked out, but only for rude talk. Even Ionized was kicked not for playing Alliance, but for taunting us.
    Edited: August 14, 2018

6. After this u cant tell me aly have more twinks tried do wsg at 14st after till 20 st lvlers and lvlers in aly
    https://ibb.co/ivQDqp
    Sorry but its like if u want kill a lvl 80 with lvl 1 char 1v6 twinks? 3v10?
    Online members in peak time: aly: https://ibb.co/dvOxi9 horde: https://ibb.co/hnAMAp
    Looks like the time arrived when wg what ll be my pvp place only....
    Edited: August 14, 2018

7. After this u cant tell me aly have more twinks tried do wsg at 14st after till 20 st lvlers and lvlers in aly
    https://ibb.co/ivQDqp
    Sorry but its like if u want kill a lvl 80 with lvl 1 char 1v6 twinks? 3v10?
    Online members in peak time: aly: https://ibb.co/dvOxi9 horde: https://ibb.co/hnAMAp
    Looks like the time arrived when wg what ll be my pvp place only....
    Last cta eos 1-2 horde twinks with lvlers vs 8-10 ali twinks 6 bgs in row. I will make screens next time too.

First 12