1. Lordaeron 70-79 BGs - IoC/AV days

Yo,
    Since we don't have Isle of Conquest & Alterac Valley pops anyway, here is a suggestion I have: I assume a lot of people are bored with ****loads of WSGs whenever CTAs don't pop. Why don't we make those 2 days Arathi Basin & Eye of The Storm respectively?

On IoC days, queue Arathi Basin (and WSG as usual).
    On AV days, queue Eye of the Storm (and WSG as usual).

It probably will give us around 2-3 non-wsg games in peak time, while WSGs will still pop more often, but imo it's better than two days in a row of playing WSG only.

Opinions?

2. Sounds good for IoC days, but I wish AV would pop more and I think we could try harder to get it going.

3. Ally does not have enough people to fill bigger bgs then wsg so we prob. stick on it..
    We also love wsg.

Playing AV with 70s vs fully twinked horde doesnt sound interesting,atleast not to me.
    Anyway i will c/p suggestion in gmotd and we will see what people think about that

4. Ally does not have enough people to fill bigger bgs then wsg so we prob. stick on it..
    We also love wsg.

Playing AV with 70s vs fully twinked horde doesnt sound interesting,atleast not to me.
    Anyway i will c/p suggestion in gmotd and we will see what people think about that
    Maybe u love wsg i dont :D

5. WSG is love.
    WSG is life.

I'm up for that but if at the first sign of horde massive orgy (which is very common these days since we lack on twinks) then I'm out.

6. I support the idea. I will queue those at the suggested time. I will also encourage others.

Alliance will leave at the smallest hint of loss or even struggle, regardless of which battleground it is. Therefore, population is irrelevant to the discussion.
    +
    Additionally, I suggest guild masters communicate this idea via guild events on the in-game calendar.
    Edited: July 26, 2018

7. I support the idea. I will queue those at the suggested time. I will also encourage others.

Alliance will leave at the smallest hint of loss or even struggle, regardless of which battleground it is. Therefore, population is irrelevant to the discussion.
    +
    Additionally, I suggest guild masters communicate this idea via guild events on the in-game calendar.

Unfortunately we have also figured out that leaving bgs is Ally big problem and ofc i dont like that.
    We will prob. select all those members and gkick them from now on.
    BR Smuc

8. Here's what I think:

Mix of bad and good players in Ally side.

bad players not doing their jobs, failing to heal, or tunneling their noob dps to the enemy prot warr and ignoring enemy heals.

good players leaving, more bad ones joining...

bad players not doing their job even more, smart horde taking advantage of that (oh look Ally FC is alone and I'm a rogue, his teamis chasing a lvler so I'll return flag)

more good players leaving , horde now have a chance at winning the bg, bad players getting angry and blaming the ones who are leaving for their loss.

Solution is to make sure everyone can play their class (arena achies/bg hks on their mains/tests with duels).

9. 12.08.2018 - AB queue. Dear Alliance be prepare please.

10. 12.08.2018 - AB queue. Dear Alliance be prepare please.
    Uh, I'm not sure if you horde are aware of this, but the Alliance in this bracket doesn't even EXIST in any kind of numbers that would make for competitive games against all the strong players who have jumped on the Horde bandwagon to be with the stronger faction.

In the last couple of weeks alone a LOT of the core members of the Alliance have announced they are leaving this bracket for greener pastures. As in, "I'm deleting WoW, see ya guys." One quit this morning.

I've played on a lot of small pvp brackets on various private servers, and the one thing the successful brackets have is a sufficient number of guys who just want competitive games and, as such, will play whichever faction needs them the most at a given time. Lordaeron's 79 bracket doesn't have that, for whatever reason. The good players on horde would rather play horde alone in a dead bracket than also play Alliance when needed.

So yeah, that's what you've got now- a dead bracket. And don't blame the "Alliance" for that- look in the mirror, Horde.

11. Uh, I'm not sure if you horde are aware of this, but the Alliance in this bracket doesn't even EXIST in any kind of numbers that would make for competitive games against all the strong players who have jumped on the Horde bandwagon to be with the stronger faction.

In the last couple of weeks alone a LOT of the core members of the Alliance have announced they are leaving this bracket for greener pastures. As in, "I'm deleting WoW, see ya guys." One quit this morning.

I've played on a lot of small pvp brackets on various private servers, and the one thing the successful brackets have is a sufficient number of guys who just want competitive games and, as such, will play whichever faction needs them the most at a given time. Lordaeron's 79 bracket doesn't have that, for whatever reason. The good players on horde would rather play horde alone in a dead bracket than also play Alliance when needed.

So yeah, that's what you've got now- a dead bracket. And don't blame the "Alliance" for that- look in the mirror, Horde.
    1. Alliance just won several WSG's in a row. Took a while, but they can do it. It's just that when they see more than eight Horde twinks online, they already tremble in their boots. "Paradise probably said -don't go-" is a meme already. Crymore and Hyper queued despite being outnumbered at first, and kickstarted some wins for Alliance.
    2. We've had several days with 15+ members on both sides online, but only Horde being queued for BGs whenever it was not WSG CtA, because as Crymore pointed out already, Alliance has horrible teamplay when it gets more complicated than "zerg the flag".
    3. In my last WSG, alliance fake-queued AB to lure us out and secure a WSG win. You can see how that kind of attitude is killing a bracket.
    4. Faction loyalty is good. Me? I'd rather see a dead bracket than Alliance winning a BG. Core members quitting brings tears of joy to my eyes.
    5. You'll call all of this bull****. Guess what, the two sides will always have different opinions on how the situation is. Queue on your goddamn twinks and you'll get some wins, is what I say.

12. I am Brash AKA Bagar AKA Bladget from Red Death, Horde.

I had a gnome warlock but chose not to get it all the way to twinking levels. The reasons are as following:
    1. As soon as Alliance has a chance, they will camp as at graveyard. Not as a tactical maneuver, as to capture flag easily, but purely for fun. Ignore the objective and kill us. These occurrences are rare, thankfully. We only did the same thing in a response, never first. When someone of us does suggest we do it, I am the first to stop fighting or quit the battleground.
    2. We don't complain on the forums when people switch to Alliance from Horde.
    3. The free action potions and "flag carrier" builds were introduced in the bracket first by the Alliance. I didn't even know those are a thing before Fc AKA Obi AKA Mockingjay. Even now I only use my FC build on death knight when outnumbered, or need to make a point, as with camping, mentioned above.
    4. Alliance will stop queueing as soon as they start losing, even when they have numbers. Don't believe me, ask Smuch, leader of the Alliance twink guild, or Hyper AKA Premonition. This wasn't the case before. Once, I myself was queueing about 5 games in a row as a single twink with levelers agaisnt an Allinace twink team.
    5. Alliance have a 32 level Horde character. With it, they whisper low-level Horde players to queue battlegrounds, as to provide an advantage to the Alliance.

It is true that Alliance side is in a decline currently. However, I am completely positive that this is their own fault.
    Edited: August 12, 2018

13. Me? I'd rather see a dead bracket than Alliance winning a BG. Core members quitting brings tears of joy to my eyes.
    Thanks for being honest enough to state that openly. I'm confident the vast majority of your fellow horde agree, and I think you will get your wish of reigning over a dead bracket.

Personally, I play these days in a 79 bracket on a server with 10x the bg pops of this one, where the good horde players are actually nice, chill guys and many of them play Alliance alts when necessary. I myself have been playing horde this weekend on that server since the allies were too strong. The attitude of the factions towards each other is totally different, and the fact that there are nice guys on both sides makes it easy for me to play the weaker faction at a given time. It's a lot easier to do something for the good of the server when both sides don't hate each other.

Then again, maybe the hatred is something you guys feed off of- if so, enjoy. I personally just like to play fun and competitive games.

12 Last