1. Circle of Flame - Bugged?

Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone was ever able to get the item "Circle of Flame" from the boss named "Ambassador Flamelash" located in Blackrock Depths. I've done well over 200runs on him but without any luck. So I would like to know, is the drop chance somehow bugged or am I just extremely unlucky?

Thank you in advance!

2. I did around 50-60 runs only and didn't get it, but it's expected given the 2% drop chance (if I recall correctly)

3. I did around 50-60 runs only and didn't get it, but it's expected given the 2% drop chance (if I recall correctly)
    According to Atlasloot.. 0.87%, According to cavernoftime 1.1%

4. Guess I just have to try harder then.

Thank you all! :)
    Edited: July 27, 2018

5. I'm having the same problem, did around 100 runs but nothing, hope i'm gonna get it

6. I'm having the same problem, did around 100 runs but nothing, hope i'm gonna get it
    I actually finally got it 2 weeks ago. Stopped counting after around 400 runs.

7. I got this to drop when I went through there solo just looking around on my druid. It was from a different location than the screen shot above and the location listed in wowhead. I got this so long ago that I'd have to go back and remember where I was exactly.