1. "World Server Down"

This is happening way to frequently now.. People can you do something to sort this? Bad enough I get random DC's on here hourly but this just makes it that much worse lol

2. Right now it might be related to what's posted on the webpage news:

"TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
    July 25, 2018

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties on our network. It may take multiple login attempts to successfully connect to the realm. Please be patient as we resolve the issue."

Outside of cases like that, that's usually an issue in your IPS' routes to reach our servers and there isn't much we can do about that.

3. Right now it might be related to what's posted on the webpage news:

"TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
    July 25, 2018

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties on our network. It may take multiple login attempts to successfully connect to the realm. Please be patient as we resolve the issue."

Outside of cases like that, that's usually an issue in your IPS' routes to reach our servers and there isn't much we can do about that.
    Technical difficulties AGAIN?
    UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!
    I can't believe i'm paying 0 euro for this nonsense!!!!!!

4. Technical difficulties AGAIN?
    UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!
    I can't believe i'm paying 0 euro for this nonsense!!!!!!
    Brb, getting my pitchfork!

5. I am paying though, as are many others. Nat all of us are broke.
    Edited: July 26, 2018 Reason: gg

6. I am paying though, as are many others. Nat all of us are broke.
    sarcasm
    /ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting;

7. Right now it might be related to what's posted on the webpage news:

I mean it only happens daily to players in our guild from all across the world at least 1 or 2 times *usually during a great BG with someone to actually fight instead of facerolling* but yeah it's my ISP! /s No disrespect but this can't really just be swept under the rug and ignored something bigger has been going on for weeks now and daily. Warmane used to proudly boast uptime and pop count but uptime hasnt been more than 24 hours in quite some time. ALso thanks for banning for PQR finally!

8. sarcasm
    /ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting;
    howre you gonna pull this **** out on someone when its impossible to read the tone. This guy was writing in all seriousness, the context wasnt there for sarcasm. and now ive fallen into the trap of thinking your sarcasm wasnt sarcasm..