1. Which gear for PvP?

Hello everyone!

I have searched but I couldnt find answers that I would like, so I make a new thread.

I wondering which gear is best for PvP (BG's and world PvP). Full Sanctified gear and weapon or full Furious gear with wrathfull neck and like 1 relentless part, chest or legs. And PvE weapon.

So which is best to start doing PvP with?
    -Sanctified gear with weapon.
    -Furious gear with Wrathfull neck, relentless legs and one of the best PvE weapons.

If you wonder which class; rouge and mage and paladin.

I will be very thankfull for answers!

/Bob

2. If it has resilience then its for pvp, you can have PvE items together with PvP items, overstacking resilience isn't the best in most situations.

So which is best to start doing PvP with?
    -Sanctified gear with weapon.
    -Furious gear with Wrathfull neck, relentless legs and one of the best PvE weapons.
    The 2nd choice, but you can be creative, just search up some guides online.

3. ret pala runs with more pve gear than the others listed in general since they are a tough to kill class by design so they can focus more on gearing offensively. That said, for ret I would at least recommend 5/5 pvp + pvp belt and gemming str/resil with every enchant on resil if possible. You can get by with as little as 900 resil. I personally run with 1009 (2h).

Whereas under 1200 resil is pretty questionable as a rogue and especially as a mage. Clothies in general I aim for at least 1300 ideally 1400+, as cloth is as good as tissue paper with bis hunters and shadowmourne's everywhere.
    Edited: July 27, 2018

4. ret pala runs with more pve gear than the others listed in general since they are a tough to kill class by design so they can focus more on gearing offensively. That said, for ret I would at least recommend 5/5 pvp + pvp belt and gemming str/resil with every enchant on resil if possible. You can get by with as little as 900 resil. I personally run with 1009 (2h).

Whereas under 1200 resil is pretty questionable as a rogue and especially as a mage. Clothies in general I aim for at least 1300 ideally 1400+, as cloth is as good as tissue paper with bis hunters and shadowmourne's everywhere.
    I thought that the resil cap is 1,4k. Wouldn't anything more than that be unnecessary?

5. 1400 resil is only the cap for crit damage reduction (25%) but gemming past 1400 still provides additional damage reduction and reduction in chance to be crit'ed. However only healers would ever gem this high as it will ruin your dps output. If you want to pvp you need resilience otherwise you will just be cannon fodder, only way around this is if you have full bis pve but even still you will melt if focused
    Edited: July 27, 2018

6. PvE gear can be used on either of those 3 classes but you need a team to do it effectively. If you don't have a frontline that can last more than 30 seconds, youll kill maybe 1 or 2 people then have to blow all your cds to get away then you'll be stuck doing basically nothing for awhile because you'll just get deleted. In other words if you dont have healers or tanky melee forget it. Rogue with full pve meanwhile looks to snipe and pick off people 1v1.