1. Smith Hauthaa

Hello players,

do you also experiencing impossibility to pick up quest from this NPC ?

2. Hey, same here and more people standing around..

Killing it doesn't help.
    Edited: July 27, 2018

3. haha i bet they maked an mistake with the anvil progress and now then block the q for some days 45% in 2 days : D

4. haha i bet they maked an mistake with the anvil progress and now then block the q for some days 45% in 2 days : D
    There is an issue with tracking progress for the anvil, however we are manually progressing the event so that the anvil opens in time. Will update the live progress shortly

5. we cant do today the quest, u will set this blocked day progress for the lost day manuelly ?
    or u was to fast with 45% in 2 days`?

6. it will be possible to take this daily today? it was going fast :/

7. can any GM answer why we cant do the qs anymore? thanks!

8. Day 2 without any explanation why the Smith Hautha quest is not there.
    i understand that there is an issue with tracking and that you are setting the percentage manually each day but its going in a weird way.
    22% end of 1st day
    45% end of 2nd day
    80% at the start of 3th day <-- and here suddenly the quest is removed without explanation.
    Morning of the 4th day still at 80%? how can we get the last 20% without any q? or will you set it to 100% today regardsless of the quest?

<3

9. I would imagine the quest is bugged because adding manual % made the game think the progression was done. When the progression is done the quest is replaced by a "new" daily quest (same quest just different name). So the new quest isn't added yet because we still have the original smith instead of the next phase smith with the new daily and vendor gear. I'm sure they will add the last 20% sometime soon today.

10. but with this progress and the weekend it must be finished at 7 pm server time

11. Anvil would be 100% todays morning, because from yesterday's 80% isnt that far to 100% within 12 hours :)

12. The quest Making Ready quest#11535 was not contributing to the progress of the event at first, after that got corrected another issue appeared (namely the one stated above). We have been manually progressing the event for the anvil with the expected completion of 4-5 days of the event starting. I hope that was enough to clarify the issue and how it was handled.

PS, as of this moment 3.63 days have passed since the start of the anvil event

13. Thank you for responding, so anvil should be approximately ready today 22:00 ST if we take in count 4 days. However, be sure that players can equip their pre-bought items when you give us access to buy these items, thank you very much mate.

14. The event has been completed and a server restart will happen in 30 minutes to enable the badge gear