1. What happen with PVP

So populated and 0 PVP, just in alliance , horde win 1 of 10 bgs , no arena teams , no PVP guilds , whats happen? Only PVE server?

2. Yesterday horde had a really weird day, eventually I gave up healing them and just went stealth to cap some flags and run, no point.
    But most days it's not THAT terrible. My alliance mage has a bit higher win rate, but still not 90% win, far from it.

3. "no arena teams, no pvp guilds" What is this low quality fake news bait?

4. So populated and 0 PVP, just in alliance , horde win 1 of 10 bgs , no arena teams , no PVP guilds , whats happen? Only PVE server?
    You probably logged on a different server mate. None of what you say is actually true. There are plenty of good pvp guilds, more than 1 per faction. There are plenty of arena matches (I guess excluding 5v5...), if you win 1 out of 10 battlegrounds, that is YOUR fault. If you are queueing with 2k gs character, you will have the same win rate on alliance side as well. Well, maybe SLIGHTLY higher since alliance has better PvP racials, but the difference is not that huge.

5. if you win 1 out of 10 battlegrounds, that is YOUR fault.
    Don't exagerate, nobody can make 9+ ppl listening to only one

Also, when he said "there is no pvp guild" for what i know on horde, the one or two existing want ppl with a minimum gear, and there are some that aren't active anymore (for the one that made a post on the forum)

...And he forgot that people are on vacations :D

6. You probably logged on a different server mate. None of what you say is actually true. There are plenty of good pvp guilds, more than 1 per faction. There are plenty of arena matches (I guess excluding 5v5...), if you win 1 out of 10 battlegrounds, that is YOUR fault. If you are queueing with 2k gs character, you will have the same win rate on alliance side as well. Well, maybe SLIGHTLY higher since alliance has better PvP racials, but the difference is not that huge.
    You play in the alliance right ? Go bg in horde and wee waht happens , horde is rape in 9 of 10 bgs , thats a hard true. In alliance pvp is great , but in horde is a really ****