1. Finally someone that actually did it and didnt just assume its all bugged.
    So, by saying that you acknowledge that there's a popular opinion about this server which isn't good. Hence the need to fix a large part of the bugs and start an advertising campaign.

Focus low level content first since that's what newcomers are presented with and then fix the remaining bugs (if any) for the end game content.

2. Yes the server has a ton of issues leveling is not one of them. It my be a popular opinion but it has no merit to it because if they tried they won't have issues. My gripe has always been seeing people say quests being bugged is whats keeping them from starting when they haven't even tried.
    Missing pre mop instances do need to be fixed/opened as that can make leveling more fun if you starting with friends. And yea of course advertising but warmane has long move away from top100 lists so what other ads can a illegal private server do?
    Edited: August 12, 2018

3. So did i waste my time for downloading >> what i see there is no admin reply .. for any Post here
    however if anything occur in WOLK they run too fix !! im PVe player who want a new expansion will not end my life in ICC 10 and 25

4. Big mood right here, Seriously i dont mind most the of the bugs, its quite a buggy server but i cant do any content (enjoyably) because pvp is unfair in terms of gear, 55-56 honor (that 1 honor difference is the maybe 1 kill your team gets) per losing BG is ridiculous, pvp gear would help with being able to Do raids but others ask for such high ilvls that no one can gear up (earlier someone asked for ilvl 540 for tot 10) i have been giving my attention to this server a whole lot lately but today is kinda a breaking point because im slowing down and not really being able todo anything besides grind losing bgs.

5. Big mood right here, Seriously i dont mind most the of the bugs, its quite a buggy server but i cant do any content (enjoyably) because pvp is unfair in terms of gear, 55-56 honor (that 1 honor difference is the maybe 1 kill your team gets) per losing BG is ridiculous, pvp gear would help with being able to Do raids but others ask for such high ilvls that no one can gear up (earlier someone asked for ilvl 540 for tot 10) i have been giving my attention to this server a whole lot lately but today is kinda a breaking point because im slowing down and not really being able todo anything besides grind losing bgs.
    So,i come from another server and was thinking of making a Orc Hunter here ,so i must ask:is this server enjoyable as it is now?For endgame content i do 90% pvp if that matters.

6. Yes the server has a ton of issues leveling is not one of them. It my be a popular opinion but it has no merit to it because if they tried they won't have issues. My gripe has always been seeing people say quests being bugged is whats keeping them from starting when they haven't even tried.
    Missing pre mop instances do need to be fixed/opened as that can make leveling more fun if you starting with friends. And yea of course advertising but warmane has long move away from top100 lists so what other ads can a illegal private server do?
    Ask youtubers to review your server, make articles in reddit. It ain't that hard.

7. I will say this, not everyone here is for end game content, but they like closing our stuff to cater to you guys for some reason.

First 12