1. An Urgent matter about the status of the server !

Well, the server is dying, some ppl say it already is. The point of this topic is to send a message to warmane.
    Some things could be done by the admins and devs to revive the server, asked some ppl in the server and a list came up. at this point there is no point to keep the server 100% blizzlike.

Things that could help revive the server :
    - Increase VP/CP caps
    - Merge Ally/Hord LFR and dungeon finder
    - Merge auction houses/globals
    - Open server to transfering caracters

2. Well, the server is dying, some ppl say it already is. The point of this topic is to send a message to warmane.
    Some things could be done by the admins and devs to revive the server, asked some ppl in the server and a list came up. at this point there is no point to keep the server 100% blizzlike.

Things that could help revive the server :
    - Increase VP/CP caps
    - Merge Ally/Hord LFR and dungeon finder
    - Merge auction houses/globals
    - Open server to transfering caracters
    and FIX BUGS, like garrosh and last wing of tot

3. As far as i see this list consists of options that would only make the player base feel like the server is less empty and would ease the communication over the two factions. This will not bring more people to the server in my opinion, it would only make a certain party more happy with the condition of the server.

4. As far as i see this list consists of options that would only make the player base feel like the server is less empty and would ease the communication over the two factions. This will not bring more people to the server in my opinion, it would only make a certain party more happy with the condition of the server.
    Well that would stop ppl from leaving, and attract others to come since it would be deently populated

5. one level free level 85 toon and starting gear per account would be nice too to attract new players.

6. there have been a lot of similar threads like this in the last 2-3 months with people suggesting how to populate frostwolf but Warmane didn't and probably won't do anything...

7. warmanes not a fun server, don't hold your breath waiting for custom stuff.

8. warmanes not a fun server, don't hold your breath waiting for custom stuff.
    Tell that to custom implements transmog on Wotlk realms lol

9. Tell that to custom implements transmog on Wotlk realms lol
    never said they don't do custom. i said don't hold your breath.

10. one level free level 85 toon and starting gear per account would be nice too to attract new players.
    ''Woah, a free 85! Maybe I should try out Frostwolf finally.'' Goes into game, gets a quest to Pandaria... 10 minutes after deletes the expansion. (Gonna happen with Neltharion players if they decide to bring they character into MOP instead of WotLK)

Endgame is what it is, but to attract new people they would actually have to fix the quests and after that maybe lower the exp a bit, cause a lot of players actually enjoying levelling... IF THEY COULD. Also getting every pandaria rep in 1 day... no wonder people don't even try to do anything else besides BGs.

11. never said they don't do custom. i said don't hold your breath.
    Well the whole clown crew indictment was a mistake let alone the ally/horde raid joint team for first snow man raid.
    Frostwolf is a mixed bag of WTF, anything can happen, but as far as custom things go, none of that would happen.

Other than that those premature mistakes are but minor mishaps.

But a lot of suggestions from people will only kill the server even more.

12. I believe there are a few players like me (from Icecrown) who would love to try out MoP. However, what keeps us away is the supposed fact that this server has the "fame" of being super bugged (as many other MoP servers out there) and that low level dungeons and quests don't work properly. This is a bummer, I admit that the best way to know this to be true is to actually play the server but most of us would like to avoid wasting our time. So, my point is try to patch most of the bugs and advertise it as the most stable MoP server out there and people will flock.

13. I believe there are a few players like me (from Icecrown) who would love to try out MoP. However, what keeps us away is the supposed fact that this server has the "fame" of being super bugged (as many other MoP servers out there) and that low level dungeons and quests don't work properly. This is a bummer, I admit that the best way to know this to be true is to actually play the server but most of us would like to avoid wasting our time. So, my point is try to patch most of the bugs and advertise it as the most stable MoP server out there and people will flock.
    As someone that leveled recently its just a pure bull****. Leveling from 1-60 takes no time but u cannot que for dungeons coz no one actually ques for them, some mobs are overscaled as **** so good luck with that. Untill cata leveling everything seems fine, then you start with Cata zones, Hyjal is just not scripted at all, you gotta go to deepholm to actually level, Uldum is not scripted either. And then you start with MoP zones which are not scripted at all, dont even want to say how i reached lvl 90.

14. As someone that leveled recently its just a pure bull****. Leveling from 1-60 takes no time but u cannot que for dungeons coz no one actually ques for them, some mobs are overscaled as **** so good luck with that. Untill cata leveling everything seems fine, then you start with Cata zones, Hyjal is just not scripted at all, you gotta go to deepholm to actually level, Uldum is not scripted either. And then you start with MoP zones which are not scripted at all, dont even want to say how i reached lvl 90.
    Finally someone that actually did it and didnt just assume its all bugged. Is hyjal really bugged? Couple months ago I had no issues as most of the story stuffed worked. Like 40 quests works in uldum but you need to finish the deepholm chain to unlock it.

15. As someone that leveled recently its just a pure bull****. Leveling from 1-60 takes no time but u cannot que for dungeons coz no one actually ques for them, some mobs are overscaled as **** so good luck with that. Untill cata leveling everything seems fine, then you start with Cata zones, Hyjal is just not scripted at all, you gotta go to deepholm to actually level, Uldum is not scripted either. And then you start with MoP zones which are not scripted at all, dont even want to say how i reached lvl 90.
    You need to take first chain quest for hyjal from board in sw/org so you can lvl there..you can even get to lvl 84 there..and you first need to do some chain quest in deepholm that will get you to uldum so you can also quest there. In mop just at start fly to dawns blossoms, get lvl 85 starting items from vendor and start questing there.

12 Last