1. Of course it's griefing. The question is whether it's actionable, which is determined by the Head GM. If you have questions of that sort, feel free to send him a private message: http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Aldtharios

2. thanks, I understand that argument with mailboxes but it doesnt really work on cities since the pvp vendors are in orgrimmar only (unless you expect me to go tb then fly over)

3. I think zooming in/out camera solve all problems with mailboxes and portals.
    Best tactic is to ignore, these type of people get satisfaction if u start complain, do not encourage them with your anger ;).

4. yeah and im sure that works when there 20+ people all stacked on top on one another
    why just not allow Mailbox and npc Grieffing?simple rule why should the majority cater to the minority?
    once a few tards get 24 hour or longer bans the number of Mailbox and npc Grieffers would drop big time.
    It does actually work, mainly when met with a large crowd covering a mailbox.

5. For dealing with this in the short-term instead of waiting for a GM response;
    You can zoom all the way into first-person mode, walk up under the person's mount, and you will be able to see the mailbox.
    There are also usually enough mailboxes in a city to where you can merely go and use another one. If all of them are getting blocked, then the issue is on another level entirely.
    What about AH vendor in Dalaran? There is druid who very often blocking him in bear form, and since there is only one vendor in Dalaran is this bannable?

6. What about AH vendor in Dalaran? There is druid who very often blocking him in bear form, and since there is only one vendor in Dalaran is this bannable?
    I don't know if it's bannable, but the same rule applies: zoom in and then get close to the auctioneer.

7. I don't know if it's bannable, but the same rule applies: zoom in and then get close to the auctioneer.
    Yes, but when one player camps there quite a lot. When would it become actionable?

First 12