1. Raid Consumables

Hello all,

I run a guild and we are about to start raiding "new guild" I was wondering if you guys could help with what consumables I should have people bring to a raid.

Any comments and help with setting up for raids or tips would be great.

Thanks,
    FragileFace
    Guild: Phenomena

2. casters: bsd food, destruction pots, mana pots
    melee:hit food/any other needed food, haste pots
    maybe specific alchemy cauldrons

3. We have someone with high Alchemy just didn't know what was a Must Have.

Thanks

4. Healers and Protection Paladins should bring mana pots.
    Ideally, people will be responsible for their own flasks or guardian/battle elixirs.
    Casters and healers should have weapon oils. This doesn't apply to melee, because it doesn't stack with Windfury Totem, iirc.
    Healers should have farmed up some Dark or Demonic Runes.
    Anyone who needs to reach a health check on any specific boss needs to make sure they have some Rumsey Rum Black Label (can buy off the vendor in Southshore within the Old Hillsbrad Foothills dungeon).
    Scrolls to cover any important buffs they may be missing.
    Priests should bring Sacred Candles. Paladins, Druids, etc. bring their counterpart buff reagents.
    Haste and/or Restoration drums.

5. Healers and Protection Paladins should bring mana pots.
    Ideally, people will be responsible for their own flasks or guardian/battle elixirs.
    Casters and healers should have weapon oils. This doesn't apply to melee, because it doesn't stack with Windfury Totem, iirc.
    Healers should have farmed up some Dark or Demonic Runes.
    Anyone who needs to reach a health check on any specific boss needs to make sure they have some Rumsey Rum Black Label (can buy off the vendor in Southshore within the Old Hillsbrad Foothills dungeon).
    Scrolls to cover any important buffs they may be missing.
    Priests should bring Sacred Candles. Paladins, Druids, etc. bring their counterpart buff reagents.
    Haste and/or Restoration drums.
    Thank you,
    Just trying to stock up the GB for my raid members.

6. Thank you,
    Just trying to stock up the GB for my raid members.
    Dont overdo it. if you are just starting raiding, you dont want to supply everything. Unless your guildbank is very well off. Having raiders supply their own consumables at the start, shows that they are dedicated towards progressing with your guild.

Also Rumsey rum doesnt stack with regular food here, it overwrites it. If you need extra hp just get the dried mushrooms from thrallmar rep

7. Dont overdo it. if you are just starting raiding, you dont want to supply everything. Unless your guildbank is very well off. Having raiders supply their own consumables at the start, shows that they are dedicated towards progressing with your guild.

Also Rumsey rum doesnt stack with regular food here, it overwrites it. If you need extra hp just get the dried mushrooms from thrallmar rep
    Thank you,
    We have 4 tabs and a good amount of things just didn't know what to make sure we had. Again, thank you all for the help and if you can think of anything plz let me know of things we should have.