1. Almost no mining nodes in high level zones

Hi, so after searching mining nodes for like 2 hours i finally dig up 10 Saronite Ore when the population was like 7-8k people. There were about 5 nodes of Saronite in the entire zone. What is happening with this server, why there are almost no mining nodes?

2. I would guess a combination of bots and people with the Gatherer addon (you can basically get tabs on nodes and arrive just as they respawn, get a good route and no one else will have a chance at any of them)

And there's way too many people on this server.

Remember, each node takes a whole, what is it, 15 mins to respawn?

3. The thing is that there are couple of nodes in the zones and there should be plenty, this never happened to me even before the moltdown i played in cata and i could farm everything easy, but here is pain in the a**

4. Even in Cataclysm's "glory days" it had like half of Icecrown's population per server.

5. That's right but there were more nodes than here. That is the stupid thing

6. That's right but there were more nodes than here. That is the stupid thing
    what part of more people = more people mining = less nodes for you are you not understanding.

7. That's right but there were more nodes than here. That is the stupid thing
    You're confusing "more nodes" with "more nodes available and not yet harvested because there was half the amount of players."

8. It's not a problem on lordaeron :) Icecrown have too much ppl playing + 7x makes more ppl at endgame and so nodes are very hard to find

9. Yeah, way around this, is either learn to be better farmer, or find a different method to farm gold and spend on what you high ores you need, etc...

I don't think there's really a fix or if there needs to be one, because if you add more nodes, or change something, it'll just affect pricing, and not exactly game play. Which, mining can be relaxing and all when you are trying to make gold and just flying around casually, but this isn't game breaking by any means and it's luck of draw. Some days, titanium veins lined up for days.