1. Icecrown Queue for NA, East Coast?

I'm a returning WoW player with a lot of free time for a bit who tried going back to retail and then just decided on Warmane.
    I'm not too concerned with which server has the better PvP / PvE, more in realm pop, because I think you can always make PvP / PvE work for you if you look. I heard Icecrown was more casual, and I like that, but is there any queue time for Americans? I heard all the servers are hosted in Europe, so if we're joining when they are in downtime, we must not have a queue right? That would still mean a steady 6k - 9k players on Icecrown from the stats I saw. It looks like it leaves around a 12 hour gap in the downtime where the queue may be less or non-existent.
    So is Icecrown the right choice? I like the atmosphere and population from what I've heard, I just want to know if I'll be waiting forever as an American player.

2. I donated to skip the queue but as a west coast player, I barely suffered from this aside of weekends when I was able to login much earlier, I'm assuming you'll face these 'problem' even less.

3. Central time zone here. The que will start anywhere from 7am to 9am, and peaks around 12pm. Usually lasts until 4-5pm. Longest wait I have had is a little more than 2 hours.