1. Only ever played vanilla before. Icecrown or Lorderon?

Hi, I’m wondering whether to begin leveling on icecrown or lorderon, what is Lords population like? Is it easy to get into the raiding scene there? What’s the frequency for RDF to pop? I’m looking for a wholesome leveling experience to explore the zones, but the option to use rdf when I need, are there many pugs going on on lorderon? Icecrown seems kind of flimsy and I wouldn’t want to level to 80 there to be surrounded by players who bought their gear.

2. lord is 1x rates with buffed endgame content and a limited shop. never has a login que.
    icecrown is 7x with normal content and a full shop. generally has a login most of the day from what i've seen.

if you plan to play during peak hours and can't donate to skip the que your best bet is lord. otherwise you'll be sitting in the que for several hours.

3. Hi, I’m wondering whether to begin leveling on icecrown or lorderon, what is Lords population like? Is it easy to get into the raiding scene there? What’s the frequency for RDF to pop? I’m looking for a wholesome leveling experience to explore the zones, but the option to use rdf when I need, are there many pugs going on on lorderon? Icecrown seems kind of flimsy and I wouldn’t want to level to 80 there to be surrounded by players who bought their gear.
    if you only played classic wow i would recommend you to check out TBC, to many TBC was wow's prime years. raiding and other pve content in TBC is no joke and the pvp is great.

outland is still pretty new s4 just started and sunwell "the finial raid" is not even in game yet
    if your a classic loving guy trust me play TBC

4. Icecrown is easier across the board with a much higher frequency in pugs. If you play tank or heal you can expect quick RDF pops

5. if you only played classic wow i would recommend you to check out TBC, to many TBC was wow's prime years. raiding and other pve content in TBC is no joke and the pvp is great.

outland is still pretty new s4 just started and sunwell "the finial raid" is not even in game yet
    if your a classic loving guy trust me play TBC
    I really want to experience Northrend though. Also, when I tried Outland the alliance human starting zone was completely empty and I kinda got put off by that.

6. If you want a Blizzlike experience, join Lordaeron. Its the best Wotlk experience

7. I really want to experience Northrend though. Also, when I tried Outland the alliance human starting zone was completely empty and I kinda got put off by that.
    well outland has a huge player pop 2nd highest here on warmane only icecrown has more
    most people on icecrown are sitting in full bis gear so your northrend experience might not be what you have in mind.also roll human/ally and pick dk or pally so you have a chance at winning when the gankers come around. spend $$$$$$$$$$$$ in the shop and you should be good.

really if your a classic loving guy wrath is nothing like classic or even tbc at all
    everything got more "player friendly" in wrath from raiding to 2 buttons clicking pallys and dks in pvp.
    Edited: July 30, 2018

8. If you want a Blizzlike experience, join Lordaeron. Its the best Wotlk experience
    How easy is it to get into the raiding scene on lorderon? What are RDF times like?

9. If you're not a tank or healer you could wait for up to 2 hours early in the morning. It's got to the point where everyone is a lazy sack of **** that won't roll a tank or a healer but rather complain on global how they're waiting for 2 hours in queue. Some people trollishly started tanking for money, though I wouldn't be surprised if that became a thing nowadays. Raiding scene is meh, better with a guild.