1. [H] EU (Ourserver bin Laggin) Family style progression | T4-5

This is a guild for people who like to work through the content of TBC and are currently anywhere between 2200gs and 2800gs. If you're 1800, whisper me, I'll link you to a gearing guide and if you work on it maybe you can catch up.

Main focus in this guild is no drama, as officers and most members are mature, ex-TBC players who enjoy the game/raids and want the challenge to progress and take down the content again.

We have members from all different time-zones and currently raid Thursday, Friday and Tuesday at 6.30 server time.

We're currently accepting an ele and resto sham, priest healer, rdru, boomkin, and generally ranged dps but open to discussion with any class/spec. We would accept one very active warrior tank (who could dps offspec), but I would say we are full on melee now aside from that. We have an almost fully geared ZA squad and others in lower gear.
    - Better geared people can join to start ZA with us and join 25 mans which we run (for now) with members from a sister guild. (Maulgar & Gruul so far)
    - Lesser geared people can join kara gearing runs (and 25 mans where possible) if they show us they work on gear themselves.
    - So that's out current progression level - finishing kara -> starting ZA & starting 25 mans.

What to expect in raids:
    A sort of PG-15 level of voice comms chatter because we prefer to stay reasonably family friendly, no shouting/ranting or nitpicking how individuals are playing. Expect a cooperative environment where we work together and help each other kill a boss. Raids are supposed to be fun. That doesn't mean we slack, but we sort issues out respectfully.

Either whisper Telamon, or ask any member who to speak to about the recruitment post.
    Edited: August 5, 2018

2. Just edited, we're still looking.

3. What time are your officers on, I am interested in joining but currently in the stage of getting gear. Sadly RNG gods won't bless me u.u And I know one of your tanks who thinks I'm ok so I got that going for me which is nice.