1. Experienced players with TBC read this please

Hey,
    I would like to know which class has the most complex PvE rotation ----> most buttons to press or debuff to watch etc.
    I was thinking about affliction warlock and fury warrior
    PS: Sorry for click-bait title

Ty for anwers

2. The answer is feral druid: you have to watch energy and shapeshift which makes it the most complex. Other than that you just keep mangle up, shred and rip.
    Shadow priest and affliction warlock have more buttons though.

3. Arms warrior used to be ******edly hard to play well in TBC. Not many buttons, but you must always keep an eye for your slam timer, to not click auto-attack. Perfect for masochists like you.

4. just kidding with hunter. If you askin which class pushing the most spells in terms of rotation and its difficulty, then enhancement shaman for sure. If you are in melee group, you have a lot of totems to handle, 4 elements in first place. Shock twist, stromstrike not hiting when WF is on GCD, fire totem twist, agi/WF totem twist, fire elemental position management, place him that way to not let him hit in front of boss, to diminish parries. If you go deeper to it, its hard AF to have good DPS and be decent support class.

5. HAHAHAHA definitely not fury warrior. Most mongo spec in the game
    I'd say powershift cat feral but you gotta chug pots and play perfect to do laughable dps

Enha sham too since 90% of pub enhances seem to be too ignorant to make a stormstrike+totemtwist macro, and they rarely purge or put correct totems like fire resist etc when needed. If wind+agi isn't down the whole time you're failing on the sole reason your class was brought to the raid
    Edited: July 29, 2018 Reason: replaced censored word

6. HAHAHAHA definitely not fury warrior. Most mongo spec in the game
    I'd say powershift cat feral but you gotta chug pots and play perfect to do laughable dps

Enha sham too since 90% of pub enhances seem to be too ignorant to make a stormstrike+totemtwist macro, and they rarely purge or put correct totems like fire resist etc when needed. If wind+agi isn't down the whole time you're failing on the sole reason your class was brought to the raid
    On the contrary Fury is one of the more difficult specs in TBC because it's not a one button wonder like many of the others, you have rage management (which is volatile) and off GCD abilities to use alongside main GCD abilities, with a buff + possible debuffs to maintain inbetween. The most difficult specs however are Feral Druid (Cat) and Arms Warrior.

Given Feral Druid mostly means tanking and not dpsing in cat, Arms Warrior is the choice. Enhance is one of the easiest specs before totem twisting because it has nothing to manage, perhaps one of the tougher ones with totem twisting.. It's TBC anyway, all the specs are fairly simplistic, a totem twisting Enh shaman is very simplistic compared to later expansion rotations.

If you mess up totem twisting with Enh you still look good on the meters because it's almost impossible to fail at dealing full dps, you just make the other melees experience suck with low WF uptime. Arms Warrior has a serious risk of hugely affecting damage dealt if you make even small mistakes.
    Edited: July 29, 2018

7. People saying hunter is 1 button have never played hunter at a high level :P

But, to your question? If you want a guaranteed spot in any raid and have a reasonably complex" rotation" with things to track... Shadow Priest is the only option that's properly viable.

Not everybody uses a feral cat (literally nobody)... Not many run Affliction locks... EVERY GUILD IN THE WORLD wants 2 shadow priests in a raid.

8. People saying hunter is 1 button have never played hunter at a high level :P

But, to your question? If you want a guaranteed spot in any raid and have a reasonably complex" rotation" with things to track... Shadow Priest is the only option that's properly viable.

Not everybody uses a feral cat (literally nobody)... Not many run Affliction locks... EVERY GUILD IN THE WORLD wants 2 shadow priests in a raid.
    gotta agree literally saw 1 feral cat dps ever
    was rockin the wolfshead helm and any time he talked on disc his keyboard was clackin hardcore lol
    edit and it was usually to ask for more manapotions lol
    Edited: July 29, 2018

9. So arms warrior, enhancement shaman and shadow priest are classes which Im considering. Feral druid is not needed in raid from what Ive read so I dont consider that option.
    Thank you for your advices

10. Cat dps in the hunter group is a normal thing. Just expect to be used as an OT regularly.

11. Personally I think that everybody who can master certain class can speak how hard its rotation is. Problem is that everyone is making themselves like "I know everything" even they didnt play that class on high level of skill or even never played that class either.

12. Affliction is... demanding for sure.