1. no wonder this guy is lonely. sheesh.
    Well, now he's bannedguy94

2. I have had same experiences as OP. All the people on this post that only commented to call OP stupid are the exact problem this thread refers to.He was banned for discriminating actions? Discrimination against what country exactly? Seems to me like there is major "group-think? going on instead of logic and reasoning.

3. I have had same experiences as OP. All the people on this post that only commented to call OP stupid are the exact problem this thread refers to.He was banned for discriminating actions? Discrimination against what country exactly? Seems to me like there is major "group-think? going on instead of logic and reasoning.
    Coming back with an alternate account while banned to agree with yourself? That's some desperation for validation.

4. Coming back with an alternate account while banned to agree with yourself? That's some desperation for validation.
    Says the Autistic nerd that flexes the only power they have in life on a wow private server.Absolutely pathetic that we have an autistic person moderating the forum. Where is the discrimination professional rainman ******? How about you earn power in your real life so you don't have to be a dictator on a kids video game you waste of life? Hope your family dies.

5. Can be his brother, sharing his IP lol

Oh Meus Deus lol morri a rir!

6. Says the Autistic nerd that flexes the only power they have in life on a wow private server.Absolutely pathetic that we have an autistic person moderating the forum. Where is the discrimination professional rainman ******? How about you earn power in your real life so you don't have to be a dictator on a kids video game you waste of life? Hope your family dies.
    Whatever you say "lonelyguy94."

7. Says the Autistic nerd that flexes the only power they have in life on a wow private server.Absolutely pathetic that we have an autistic person moderating the forum. Where is the discrimination professional rainman ******? How about you earn power in your real life so you don't have to be a dictator on a kids video game you waste of life? Hope your family dies.
    You seem a little bit angry for absolutely zero reason. You are the kind of player we do NOT need on this server. Entitled mediocre players who feel like they are way better than anyone else.

8. well 1 thing this guy is good at is giving me a laugh. so thanks at least for that.

9. Says the Autistic nerd that flexes the only power they have in life on a wow private server.Absolutely pathetic that we have an autistic person moderating the forum. Where is the discrimination professional rainman ******? How about you earn power in your real life so you don't have to be a dictator on a kids video game you waste of life? Hope your family dies.
    Yeah, because using the word "autistic" as an insult (seriously, why do people do this online?) and wishing death upon someone's family makes you such a good person, right?. Dude, not everyone called you stupid. If you recall, I even agreed with you on how bad the community can be on Icecrown. Although I should point out that it hasn't been the case for me lately especially when taking part in some good old world PVP with some other players.

Whatever you say "bannedguy94."
    FTFY
    Edited: August 1, 2018 Reason: Added Obnoxious' response as well as some revisions

10. Says the Autistic nerd that flexes the only power they have in life on a wow private server.Absolutely pathetic that we have an autistic person moderating the forum. Where is the discrimination professional rainman ******? How about you earn power in your real life so you don't have to be a dictator on a kids video game you waste of life? Hope your family dies.
    Man, how could you decide a person's character irl like based on their country of origin and being brought up poor? On top of that, you insult people who don't agree with you, you just assassinate their real life character and curse their family?

I think this guy needs some serious help and treatment. Until then, hope he learns from his ban or maybe quit and goes back to his so called "retail".

11. This is so sad and i am a bad person to find it funny anyway. Things that this community does not need, another panda retail hero who is the selfclaimed best player in the world.

12. Man, how could you decide a person's character irl like based on their country of origin and being brought up poor? On top of that, you insult people who don't agree with you, you just assassinate their real life character and curse their family?

I think this guy needs some serious help and treatment. Until then, hope he learns from his ban or maybe quit and goes back to his so called "retail".
    Man, I haven't seen you on these forums in months. How ya been?

13. How much you guys want to bet that OP, as evidenced by his behavior, is the root cause for the bulk of the toxicity he has experienced?

14. frankly this has been pretty juvenile from both sides

15. How much you guys want to bet that OP, as evidenced by his behavior, is the root cause for the bulk of the toxicity he has experienced?
    Exactly, be nice with people and they'll be nice.
    I've had a friendly dude trade me some BOE after a dungeon, I've given out some of those rings from ICC if a dude seems nice.

Though there are dudes that just burst in flames for nothing like saying "Hello guys" at the start of a RDF and this guy's like "shut up and hurry", yea, I know who's not gonna survive long with that attitude.

First ... 345