1. Just wanted to post that a very nice individual from warmane brought me to ICC with him. It seems like there are some good people amongst the large amount of bad people. I just wish there was a more organized way to get gear.

2. There is a simple solution for it, join a guild.

Why should a random dude give another random dude the chance to prove himself while there are 100 other random dudes waiting to join a raid who fullfill the requirements?

You are free to lead a raid with a 5k GS requirement. But you are more busy crying here instead of doing your own raids...

Why the donation flame? It is just you who is just to lazy to lead your own 5k GS raids.

Great raiders know how to gear up, great raiders do not need to cry about basic things, great raiders join a guild to avoid pugs in the first place. So, maybe you are not so great as you think you are. If you compare yourself with pug performance and think you are good, i have some bad news for you.

That guild master is right, why should someone give that special snowflake some special threatment if he is not even willing to spend 1h in ToC to improve gear? You are probably one of this without gems and enth...

Yeah sure, you are the best player and everyone should be glad to have your low GS toon in their raids. Thats why you compare yourself with pugs and you do not ffel the need to join a guild that suits your progress. That all sounds like a spoiled kid from MoP or Legion that is used to click one button to join a random raid in ultra easy difficulty. You are the lazy special snowflake thats only option is to demand his place in a raid because you are missing that button that gets you into one without effort.
    This guy is a low intelligence individual that never raided retail wow in his life. Wotlk was an easier expansion than pandaria but since he didn't play retail he just makes facts up.Please do not take his opinion seriously.A good raider usually plays retail and on retail PLENTY of guilds gear up players. I know that because of the financial situation in your country you cannot afford retail,but please do not try to tell people here that retail is something that it isn't.

The arrogance some of the people on this community have is absolutely ridiculous. Wotlk was one of the easiest expansions and yet people think they are "good" at doing a raid that has been out for 10+ years. I feel like a portion of warmanes players got bullied off retail for being bad players,and they instead feel the need to put others down on warmane where acquiring gear is a click of a button away. There are some friendly people in this server,but it is EXTREMELY disingenuous to make it seem like it is the norm.

In an ICC raid,before the raid leader set the loot to master there was a 3-4k boe that dropped. EVERY single person in the raid pressed need for an item that only 2 people in the raid out of 25 could use. The lack of respect players have for other players here is unlike anything I have ever witnessed on retail.The attitude on warmane is "screw everyone else,as long as I get mine". There was a thread here complaining about people leaving after the boss they need dies. I NEVER asked for a carry,but in every single raid I have been in,I have never been in the bottom dps wise. Here there are many "geniuses" that think GS is everything.Any real wow player will tell you that it is not.
    Edited: July 31, 2018

3. So, really. I've seen you throwing insults at everyone who disagrees or points out you're calling others entitled while acting so yourself... but I've yet to see you comment on why don't you start your own PUGs without high gearscore requirements, like people have suggested you to do repeatedly. How come?

4. So, really. I've seen you throwing insults at everyone who disagrees or points out you're calling others entitled while acting so yourself... but I've yet to see you comment on why don't you start your own PUGs without high gearscore requirements, like people have suggested you to do repeatedly. How come?

People leave when they see my GS. Many people on Icecrown have zero respect for other peoples time since many come from countries where respect is completely alien to their culture. Too many pugs end up in people chain quitting.I did not insult anyone,just stating facts. I understand now how this server works,but when I joined I assumed my experience would be very similar to my experience on retail. Why do most guilds require 5.5k GS just to be inside their guild? Why do people reserve BoEs/Primordials when EVERYONE contributes fairly to the raid? I just do not understand why these attitudes are tolerated by most here.The server is best summed up as "This guy stole from me,so I am going to steal from somebody else." .The same elitist that do not want to give new warmane players a chance,are the same people that were getting bullied when they were new.I just wish people would be held accountable for their behavior on this server.

5. Here there are many "geniuses" that think GS is everything.Any real wow player will tell you that it is not.
    You are still missing the point. As Obnoxious and others already explained, when you are a raid leader and you are making a PUG, Gear Score is the only way to roughly assume the skill level of individuals. When you have a random 5,1k gs guy and another random guy with 5,6k gs, both wanting to join the raid, you will pick the 5,6k gs one every time.

6. People leave when they see my GS. Many people on Icecrown have zero respect for other peoples time since many come from countries where respect is completely alien to their culture. Too many pugs end up in people chain quitting.
    How many PUGs with low gearscore requirements have you hosted?

I did not insult anyone,just stating facts.
    Nice try, but that's not going to work. You want accountability for actions, so keep your actions in the Forums in check.

Why do most guilds require 5.5k GS just to be inside their guild?
    Because they prefer to overdo it than to take risks on the promises of "retail skill."

Why do people reserve BoEs/Primordials when EVERYONE contributes fairly to the raid?
    Because they are taking the time to set up and lead the raid. No one is forced to join them, everyone is free to start and lead their own raids.

The server is best summed up as "This guy stole from me,so I am going to steal from somebody else."
    Now you're just going into propaganda territory, as we deal punishment, as long as it's reported and with actual evidence.

The same elitist that do not want to give new warmane players a chance,are the same people that were getting bullied when they were new.I just wish people would be held accountable for their behavior on this server.
    And again I go back to what I asked in the previous post: why don't you host your own PUGs? I mean, if it's generally that bad for new players, and we're getting new players every day, logic would say getting plenty of "rejected by elitists" new players to fill multiple PUGs should be easy. Yet all you gave in answer to that were excuses.

7. How many PUGs with low gearscore requirements have you hosted?

Nice try, but that's not going to work. You want accountability for actions, so keep your actions in the Forums in check.

Because they prefer to overdo it than to take risks on the promises of "retail skill."

Because they are taking the time to set up and lead the raid. No one is forced to join them, everyone is free to start and lead their own raids.

Now you're just going into propaganda territory, as we deal punishment, as long as it's reported and with actual evidence.

And again I go back to what I asked in the previous post: why don't you host your own PUGs? I mean, if it's generally that bad for new players, and we're getting new players every day, logic would say getting plenty of "rejected by elitists" new players to fill multiple PUGs. Yet all you gave in answer to that were excuses.
    You are a staff member here so your view is extremely biased. Matter of fact is that the community on this server is very poor. I know that on this forum the mods are always right,but I am just stating facts. Fact is that since the server is free there are more low quality individuals(many times from poor countries) that have accessibility to the game. People do not care about acting like jerks because their account is "free". My point is proven correct by the fact that not a SINGLE person here has presented a valid way to get geared without donating. I am not entitled by expecting equal treatment when there are people that outgear me by 800 GS that do lower DPS. If you want us to pretend that the community on this server is great and that retail has the same problems,we can do that.Worse community = more donations for warmane so I understand why you feel the way you do about this issue.
    Edited: July 31, 2018

8. You are a staff member here so your view is extremely biased. Matter of fact is that the community on this server is very poor. I know that on this forum the mods are always right,but I am just stating facts. Fact is that since the server is free there are more low quality individuals(many times from poor countries) that have accessibility to the game. People do not care about acting like jerks because their account is "free". My point is proven correct by the fact that not a SINGLE person here has presented a valid way to get geared without donating. I am not entitled by expecting equal treatment when there are people that outgear me by 800 GS that do lower DPS. If you want us to pretend that the community on this server is great and that retail has the same problems,we can do that.
    At this point I just think this is a joke.

What's the connection between being from a poor country and ones behaviour on the server?

Also, there are multiple valid points on how to get gear without donating and I can't comprehend how can you be so ignorant and full of yourself. Calling you delusional isn't out of place anymore aswell.

9. You are a staff member here so your view is extremely biased. Matter of fact is that the community on this server is very poor. I know that on this forum the mods are always right,but I am just stating facts. Fact is that since the server is free there are more low quality individuals(many times from poor countries) that have accessibility to the game. People do not care about acting like jerks because their account is "free". My point is proven correct by the fact that not a SINGLE person here has presented a valid way to get geared without donating. I am not entitled by expecting equal treatment when there are people that outgear me by 800 GS that do lower DPS. If you want us to pretend that the community on this server is great and that retail has the same problems,we can do that.
    So, now we have yet again prejudice based on income/country of origin being poor, avoiding the questions about hosting your own PUGs - which ironically links to the "valid ways to get geared without donating," but you choose to ignore that for some reason - and calling others entitled while wanting to be entitled "equal treatment" by people who don't know you and have zero reasons to trust your word on your skills. It's true that the fact we host free servers attracts all sorts of people, both the good and the bad, but your complains and expectations of people to cater to you individually, to take your word over dozens or hundreds of other candidates for a raid or guild spot, to give you "equal treatment" like you're some sort of "marginalized minority" demanding special treatment, don't exactly set you in the "good" side. Maybe it's just frustration, maybe it isn't.

10. At this point I just think this is a joke.

What's the connection between being from a poor country and ones behaviour on the server?

Also, there are multiple valid points on how to get gear without donating and I can't comprehend how can you be so ignorant and full of yourself. Calling you delusional isn't out of place anymore aswell.

In poor countries everyone does whatever they feel like and everyone is looking to scam/steal. They bring their culture into the server and that is why alot of people in this thread disagree with me. For people in third world countries,abuse is a part of life. Abuse is tradition.

11. Welcome to being held accountable for your discriminatory generalizations.

12. no wonder this guy is lonely. sheesh.

13. "The Community on this server is absolutely unacceptable"

14. Too bad it is "over". I was enjoying this
    PS - Pug for lyfe!!

15. Lol this guy. Leech of society, no morals, expects handouts, not willing to put in effort. Needs to grow up clearly and figure out how the world works. I pity and respect the forum mods for having to deal with people like this who are literally insane. Hope no one runs into this guy in game other than denying him an invite because of his ****ty attitude. Ahah drink up

First ... 2345 Last