1. i feel like the main reason mboxers rolled horde is so they don't have to deal with tauren/belf racials causing even more cc to their whole stack

somewhat cowardly if you ask me

Anyway, if you are low gear or are queuing solo with no pm, you're gonna get way less wins. That's not horde specific.
    Coward? No, maybe smart though considering people who want to be competitive in PVP know to go human for the racial. But I guess that makes them cowardly too..

2. i feel like the main reason mboxers rolled horde is so they don't have to deal with tauren/belf racials causing even more cc to their whole stack

somewhat cowardly if you ask me

Anyway, if you are low gear or are queuing solo with no pm, you're gonna get way less wins. That's not horde specific.
    huh o.o

the main reason why horde had more multiboxers in the past was that alliance has more pvp players, meaning more players to kill. up until a month ago, it was basicly impossible to enter bg as alliance multiboxers, while on horde you sometimes even get insta queues as 40man premade.

3. I'm usually not the one to complain about this, as I always say "you don't lose that often, you have a biased perspective because only remember your losses", but these last days I've lost like 90% of RBGs. Not exaggerating. Something is going on.

I'd like to see Molten change the amount of points needed to change faction back to 10. I feel like back when it was that way things were more balanced.

4. People always forget that on Alliance the guilds usually promote progression of specific players in raids whereas in hordes its usually DKP system or rolling for the item. It is because of this system that players in Alliance have shadowmournes as their raid groups are dedicated to help them and then these players help their raid group to get the same rewards.

5. Is there a real reason why Alliance is so far ahead in PvP then Horde? iv been doing BGs for the last two days straight and only won maybe 2-3 matches out of maybe 40+? is there a reason why Alliance is so much more geared then Horde? its crazy to want to re roll Alliance just to get a win...
    General opinion is that Alliance is the way to go for PVP in WOTLK,mostly because EMFH is consider very OP.So people who care for PVP for the most times roll alliance,its only natural that they will be better in PVP.

6. Yes the reason is 100% the human racial because donaters want to become a raid boss with double PVE trinkets. Im sure thousands of people have quit the game because of this **** but they don't care because people will donate for full bis just to play human and be op as ****

7. Yes the reason is 100% the human racial
    Famous 12k online vanilla project, its like Warmane but for Vanilla.
    Short statistic:

The most popular race by far is ... human.
    Alliance is 7% more populated than horde.
    Damn EMFH ...oh wait.

That statistic just proves my previous statement = only bads are crying over EMFH.
    Saying it as horde player.
    Edited: August 13, 2018

8. While EMFH in and of itself does have a fair bit to do with it, the bigger factor imo is the impact EMFH has on the way PvP-oriented players distribute themselves between the two factions.

9. Famous 12k online vanilla project, its like Warmane but for Vanilla.
    Short statistic:

Damn EMFH ...oh wait.

That statistic just proves my previous statement = only bads are crying over EMFH.
    where are the belfs ?without them this statistic is useless i think (belfs are really popular in 3.3.5a only race that can choose pala)

10. Famous 12k online vanilla project, its like Warmane but for Vanilla.
    Short statistic:

Damn EMFH ...oh wait.

Icecrown population is almost 50/50 %.However we are talking about PVP not overall population.Look at the armory top 50 teams 5 horde vs 45 alliance,EMFH is the reason why this is happening you just cant deny that.

11. where are the belfs ?without them this statistic is useless i think (belfs are really popular in 3.3.5a only race that can choose pala)
    They hadn't joined the Horde yet...

12. Vanilla humans had Perception: Dramatically increases stealth detection for 20 seconds. 3 min cooldown.
    Now remind me, How op was rogues in vanilla again?

Undeads with their Will of the Forsaken: Provides immunity to Charm, Fear and Sleep while active. May also be used while already afflicted by Charm, Fear or Sleep. Lasts 5 sec. 2 min cooldown, was still considered much better for pvp.

Orcs with their Hardiness: Chance to resist Stun effects increased by an additional 25%. was also considered very viable, especially because they also got: Blood Fury: Increases base melee attack power by 25% for 15 sec and reduces healing effects on you by 50% for 25 sec. 2 min cooldown.

The only reason there's so many humans is because the was no other good choice of racials for the alliance, Night elf's racial is crap is someone spots you before you can invis, and dwarf's Stoneform was considered very situational and only really good for some classes like "rogue" who can get rid of a bleed to go back in stealth, But even then, you would rather choose human rogue to counter other rogues.

All this picture shows is how big influence racials actually have on the players choosing a race.

13. dwarf's Stoneform was considered very situational
    Hey, it's rogue expansion without narrow arena suares where perception shines, so lets chose random stealth detection anyway over racial that completely counters double blind, poisons, bleeds, 2 minute undead priests racial and incredible annoying mana drain sting every hunter is spamming on vanilla.
    Logical, indeed.

14. By the way, those charts have the funniest Y axis. 392k rogues almost at the same level as 622k warriors.

15. So people who care for PVP for the most times roll alliance,its only natural that they will be better in PVP.
    Right people who care for pvp tent to roll human but that does not mean that they will be better, skill wise. The usual thing i see in BGs is: 50% of horde has 3k gs or less, 40% is some around 4,5k gs pve gear, 10% 5k+ pvp gear, while alliance is like 50% 4,5k gs pvp gear, 40% 6k+ pvp gear and only 10% with 3k or less.
    Its more like alliance joining BGs for fun while being already geared and horde has many who still think that gearing up in BGs for pve gs boost is a good thing. It is just a gear thing, but not a skill thing, i see a lot of alliance players who are in full relentless but play like they turn with arrow keys and click their spells out of the spell book,

Yes the reason is 100% the human racial because donaters want to become a raid boss with double PVE trinkets. Im sure thousands of people have quit the game because of this **** but they don't care because people will donate for full bis just to play human and be op as ****
    This is just the prove why EMFH is not the reason and the majority of alliance pvp players are not generally better than horde. There are a lot of dudes, like this one, at alliance, who got owned their whole life and now on a pserver they see the chance to play the donator/human raidboss themselfs and finnaly being able to own.

First 1234 ... Last