1. Last night I was watching a low-gear horde warlock stream solo queue battlegrounds on Icecrown. Horde won almost all of his bgs over a period of a few hours.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/297409654

So the notion that ally dominates solo queue horde all the time is obviously false.
    Obviously? Do you have any idea how many players are playing on this server? :D How many matches are happening every day? One guy has a high winrate for several hours and that OBVIOUSLY proves alliance are not dominating horde? :D Get out of here dude.

If warmane revealed actual statistics of all the level 80 battlegrounds, that would show us something.

2. If you click on the "Information" link on top of this website, you can notice that overall population is balanced, and a little bit in favor of the Horde (more bad players to help you lose).

Hmmmmmmmm........

Once again:
    Horde has better PvE racials.
    Alliance has better PvP racials.

End of story, end of balance.

The only way to balance things, since you cant force players to play something they dont want, is to eather remove racials completely or let players chose 3 out of them all for example (which would be hell of a fun if u ask me).
    Neather one of those two things will happen.

Also, using Arena ladder as a metric on how unbalanced BG scene is, is dumb. Like really, really dumb.
    You would win 3 in 50 BGs as Horde if ladder had anything to do with it...

Talking about dumb things...
    "One guy has a high winrate for several hours and that OBVIOUSLY proves alliance are not dominating horde?"
    Look what im gona do here...
    "One guy has a low winrate for several hours and that OBVIOUSLY proves alliance are dominating horde?"

Its all about RNG.
    Hell, i quit BGs long time ago cos i got stomped by premades, or duo to gear diference, any time i soloqued.
    Does that mean Horde is dominant?
    No, it means my RNG is shet.

Edit:

Oh my god!
    I just qued on both Alliance and Horde side...

I joined the WSG as Horde after 5sec que.
    PvP was ok, Alliance had better geared players.
    I lost in 10min, Alliance took 3 flags.

I joined the WSG as Alliance after 10min que.
    Horde is camping us at the grave constantly. 6/10 Horde Players wer BiS. Alliance was crep.
    I lost in 15min, Horde finaly got all the flags capped.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

Is this... LOSS???
    Edited: August 16, 2018

3. The reason why horde loses every single BG is because BG's are not taken as something competitive for horde players but a way to get enough gear to be able to enter RDF. That's why you join a BG and you see 6 out of 10 people under 2k GS, outland and even some vanilla greens equiped. While on the other hand alliance q as premade of people above 6k gs with a healer or two, and if the advantage wasn't huge already they even get free action potions and other **** to tryhard even more.

And about the human racial, that's getting old and is not true. Sure you can get STS and DBW as human warrior, but that's only because you have to gem all sockets with resilience to compensate the overgear of PvE. So the solution as orc is simple: Instead of getting a second H trinket, get more pve Off-parts to have even more passive arpen than a human warrior. You have a racial for AP so use it wisely. I have played on both sides and I must say that in example, belf paladins are x2 better than human paladins. You just have to think consequently and find ways to improve.

4. The reason why horde loses every single BG is because BG's are not taken as something competitive for horde players but a way to get enough gear to be able to enter RDF.
    On one hand you have FoS/PoS for that, so that's crazy. Playing BGs with no resilience is crap. But on the other, when you queue BGs you don't have to deal with people. That's a big plus.

In a few days you can get a few 264 items, that's not bad at all.

5. If you click on the "Information" link on top of this website, you can notice that overall population is balanced, and a little bit in favor of the Horde (more bad players to help you lose).

Hmmmmmmmm........

Once again:
    Horde has better PvE racials.
    Alliance has better PvP racials.

End of story, end of balance.

The only way to balance things, since you cant force players to play something they dont want, is to eather remove racials completely or let players chose 3 out of them all for example (which would be hell of a fun if u ask me).
    Neather one of those two things will happen.

Also, using Arena ladder as a metric on how unbalanced BG scene is, is dumb. Like really, really dumb.
    You would win 3 in 50 BGs as Horde if ladder had anything to do with it...

Talking about dumb things...
    "One guy has a high winrate for several hours and that OBVIOUSLY proves alliance are not dominating horde?"
    Look what im gona do here...
    "One guy has a low winrate for several hours and that OBVIOUSLY proves alliance are dominating horde?"

Its all about RNG.
    Hell, i quit BGs long time ago cos i got stomped by premades, or duo to gear diference, any time i soloqued.
    Does that mean Horde is dominant?
    No, it means my RNG is shet.

Edit:

Oh my god!
    I just qued on both Alliance and Horde side...

I joined the WSG as Horde after 5sec que.
    PvP was ok, Alliance had better geared players.
    I lost in 10min, Alliance took 3 flags.

I joined the WSG as Alliance after 10min que.
    Horde is camping us at the grave constantly. 6/10 Horde Players wer BiS. Alliance was crep.
    I lost in 15min, Horde finaly got all the flags capped.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

Is this... LOSS???

This is not about RNG, it has never been about RNG, the only random thing is the battleground you get in; The fact that Alliance q as premade vs fresh 80 hordes is not a RNG is, forgive me for the redundance, a fact.

This is not about who is dominant on arenas, this is not about who is dominant in BG's in situational moments. This is about the average. And the average is that Alliance wins 80% of the bg's.

Is nothing like removing racials or **** like that. The only possible solution to this imbalance would be to apply a gear restriction in order to join Bg's. The same one for RDF. So people would be force to do what they have to do: Reputations, quests and learn about their classes before doing anything else.

But this wont happen so our only option is to either start making horde pvp guilds and q as premades aswell or transfer to alliance in order to get some honor.

PS: The acronym "RNG" is used so freely and incorrectly that I started to believe the majority is clueless about its meaning, which is: Random Number Generator; So once again, what's RNG in here?

6. This is not about RNG, it has never been about RNG, the only random thing is the battleground you get in; The fact that Alliance q as premade vs fresh 80 hordes is not a RNG is, forgive me for the redundance, a fact.
    When you enter a battleground, you could get in a group that's better geared than the opposite group, or vice versa. You could also be next to a premade group, or you could face a premade group. Or both groups could have a premade.

While this is not technically random, you, as a player, have no way of knowing in what situation you will see yourself, so you can call it random, because it really is.

7. I literaly quit BGs duo to constant queing against Premade as ALLIANCE.

Whenever i qued as Horde, after i faction changed couple of chars, it was the same shet as on Alliance.
    I eather win or lose duo to gear diference and premade on one of the sides.
    My winrate was never that low. I eather win 3 out of 5 BGs or lose. On rare ocasions i had to que a lot more to get that 1 win, but thats AGAIN on both sides equaly.
    Only few BGs of my lifetime on Warmane we close call equal gear BGs, and that was long ago when there was less population on a server.

And most of people using the word RNG know its full meaning.
    Altho it may not sound like it makes sence, if u have some common sence u can realise that it actualy can be used anywhere where there are more than 2 options/cases that might happen.
    Whats RNG in ques?
    Lets look at it as lottery... Shet ton of balls spinning, u get 1 out of them, thats your BG.

And again, you cant force people to do anything nor gear restrict them just cos you are buthurt.
    How do u expect a perfect balance on a 12k population server in the first place?

P.S. Read how much time it took me to que and lose on both sides. Do the math. I think Horde gets plenty of Honor aswell.
    Also, SoloQue on both sides for a month. Post results here. Than u can claim something dumb as Ally wins 80% of BGs.

8. Horde has more and bigger premades due to que - fact.

If warmane revealed actual statistics of all the level 80 battlegrounds, that would show us something.
    You won't accept that statistic cause it's not going in line with ur statements.

9. Horde has more and bigger premades due to que - fact.

You won't accept that statistic cause it's not going in line with ur statements.
    Do you have a super secret statistic of the whole realm with yourself to know what is or is not in line with my statements? : ) Don't make assumptions out of thin air, fam. None of us can say anything for sure without the statistics, we are all just sharing our opinions which are based on dozens (or even hundreds) of games. Just because you are incapable of admitting you are wrong and always ALWAYS stick to your primary opinion like a stubborn old man, doesn't mean everyone is.

10. How can he be wrong if u dont have the statistic urself?
    What if you are wrong and Horde wins more on top of lower que wait time?
    Im not saying one side is not dominating the other, im just mind blown on how much complaining over this same topic is going to happen...

Even if Alliance won 6/10 BGs it would still be OK considering the que wait time diference (and i doubt ally wins more than this)...

12min vs 1min que is hell of a diference if u ask me.

11. The wait time difference argument is bad. I'd rather wait 15 min and win than wait 3 min and lose.

12. Do you have any idea how many players are playing on this server? :D How many matches are happening every day?
    If you soloque as horde instantly after each battleground, you will meet the same alliance faces every 2-3 games.
    Do not pretend there are so many games around to neglect this guy's 3 hours win streak statistic.

13. Lets say u play 10 BGs per day.
    150mins vs 30mins of wait time.
    Lets say u win 6/10 as Ally and 4/10 as Horde.
    Lets say that BG takes 20-30min.
    Id go with Horde...

Edit:
    Even if its 5 BGs daily...
    3/5 vs 2/5 wins, 75 vs 15min, its like u still have time for 1 extra BG before Ally finishes its 5th.

So from my pov, one could say that the BG PvP scene is a LITTLE BIT in favor of Alliance, nothing too much or dramatic.
    Which again is normal duo to racials...

14. Average alliance que is 5-7 minutes in prime time.
    Often it's instant for 40 man losefest.

15. Lets say u play 10 BGs per day.
    150mins vs 30mins of wait time.
    Lets say u win 6/10 as Ally and 4/10 as Horde.
    Lets say that BG takes 20-30min.
    Id go with Horde...

Edit:
    Even if its 5 BGs daily...
    3/5 vs 2/5 wins, 75 vs 15min, its like u still have time for 1 extra BG before Ally finishes its 5th.

So from my pov, one could say that the BG PvP scene is a LITTLE BIT in favor of Alliance, nothing too much or dramatic.
    Which again is normal duo to racials...
    Everything you said is very very subjective.Not everything is about efficiency,a lot of people will pick 15 min queue if they win 6/10 games over 3 min queue with 4/10 win rate.There is also the moment when someone queue 5 games in a row as horde,lose all of them and simple say "horde always lose i don't wanna queue anymore".There is also 1 more element to this,and that's your personal gear.As horde if you are bis geared that may boost your win rate to 6/10,but if you are 2k GS you may have 2/10 win rate since you will be almost completely useless.The true is we don't have official info about all this and personal prospective cant be trusted.

The only facts we know for sure is that more alliance players queue for BG,and overall alliance perform better on PVP ladder.I also see more people complain about been undergod from Horde side then alliance side.That's why i personally assume Alliance do better in BGs.

First ... 2345 Last