1. I can also say something like:
    "That is YOUR very very subjective view, while the "fact" is that Alliance sucks while Horde is OP".

You dont know anything.
    All you "know" is a subjective view of couple of buthurt Horde PvPers that lost more BGs than they won on a single day.

Again, solo que is equaly aids on both sides, if you are so sure Alliance is sooo much better, please do waste 30 points and transfer. Stay for 30 days and enjoy.
    Funfact, you wont enjoy.

If u chose to wait 15min before each BG just to win 6/10 over 3min wait time and 4/10 wins, you are simply braindead.
    You can do atleast 2 extra BGs, for that extra time u didnt waste waiting, and get more honor even if you lose both and end up on a 4/12 streak.

There is perfect Blue, aka rare, gear on AH and made by profesions, on top of couple 264 boes, with which u wont be completely useless in a BG. Yet, 90% of new players chose to ignore it and go straight to BGs. Ofcourse u are going to lose with this mentality: "carry me, i live, i deserve free stuff".
    And dont fool urself, there are those kind of players on both sides.

2. Quite honestly ever single good horde pvp'er i know is either not playing atm or have changed to ally. Or there are those BIS people that only duel out front of org and dont bother with bgs because solo que is cancerous

3. I can also say something like:
    "That is YOUR very very subjective view, while the "fact" is that Alliance sucks while Horde is OP".

You dont know anything.
    All you "know" is a subjective view of couple of buthurt Horde PvPers that lost more BGs than they won on a single day.

Again, solo que is equaly aids on both sides, if you are so sure Alliance is sooo much better, please do waste 30 points and transfer. Stay for 30 days and enjoy.
    Funfact, you wont enjoy.

If u chose to wait 15min before each BG just to win 6/10 over 3min wait time and 4/10 wins, you are simply braindead.
    You can do atleast 2 extra BGs, for that extra time u didnt waste waiting, and get more honor even if you lose both and end up on a 4/12 streak.

There is perfect Blue, aka rare, gear on AH and made by profesions, on top of couple 264 boes, with which u wont be completely useless in a BG. Yet, 90% of new players chose to ignore it and go straight to BGs. Ofcourse u are going to lose with this mentality: "carry me, i live, i deserve free stuff".
    And dont fool urself, there are those kind of players on both sides.

Yes i am only assuming and i cant be sure why and who do better in BGs,however i can explain with facts what lead me to to my assumption.You on other hand are pulling random numbers out of your *** and claim they are true.

BG queue time and win rate is the last thing anyone look at when picking a faction,so not people who got for longer queue are not braindead.

Use the AH to get gear for BGs....Really?The rare gear will make absolutely no difference you will still be useless.It will put you to something like 18k hp and will almost not effect your damage.Good luck when you face 35k shadowmoure warrior with your rare AH gear you stand a chance for sure :D .With gear like that you cant fight people,you cant hold a base on your own,you cant carry or return the flag...you are the literally useless.

And sure there is plenty of players like that on both sides,but how come i never ever saw thread at the forum where people complain how Alliance are losing all the games in BGs?
    Edited: August 17, 2018

4. Yes, random *** numbers, something like queing myself to see whats going on.
    But i guess i have to win BGs 90% of the time as Alliance so you can be satisfied and say my statistics and my own research is good and accurate.

No shet Sherlock?
    If you see the statistics, people pick Horde more often than Alliance.
    Which is not a good thing, and can atract more bad players on one side.
    But i guess im pulling this out of my *** aswell...

Yes, you are right.
    Its always better to que while wearing lvl 70-80 green gear from quests. That will most definetly make any diference, and be helpfull for your team.

Like what did u expect?
    Some people are gearing/playing for over 2 years now, but you should get free gear cos u just started playing and you are behind? Or get carried by others just by queing after u hit lvl 80?
    That blue gear is there for a reason. Its how you are suposed to gear up. You want balanced pvp, yet u dont want to put in any effort. You would get equaly stomped by people with that full blue gear if u qued as a green fresh lvl 80 scrub.
    So, get over urself.
    Edited: August 17, 2018

5. And sure there is plenty of players like that on both sides,but how come i never ever saw thread at the forum where people complain how Alliance are losing all the games in BGs?
    That could simply be Horde players characteristically whining more than Alliance ones.

6. Use the AH to get gear for BGs....Really?The rare gear will make absolutely no difference you will still be useless.It will put you to something like 18k hp and will almost not effect your damage.Good luck when you face 35k shadowmoure warrior with your rare AH gear you stand a chance for sure :D .With gear like that you cant fight people,you cant hold a base on your own,you cant carry or return the flag...you are the literally useless.
    Pretty much sums up why you shouldn't take pvp seriously here. You'll be undergeared until you're geared and then the pvp will be unbalanced because of that gear.

Just chill. Blow some people up in premades, one-shot people in arena and pretend it took skill, lose 100% of your hp to MBs using one spell on 40 accounts, lose to constant BiS premades on alts. But don't take it seriously. If you want pvp that's balanced and takes skill this isn't the game.

If you really want to gear up fast do dungeons when your faction has WG and spend your Stonekeepers Shards and Triumphs on honor tokens/furious.

The way I've looked at it is that none of the pvp before you have some pve offset and full rele/wrath doesn't matter. If you're against a premade stick an interesting video on and try as hard as you can. Hopefully the video doesn't distract too much from the fun of dying in two hits by a premade.

7. Pretty much sums up why you shouldn't take pvp seriously here. You'll be undergeared until you're geared and then the pvp will be unbalanced because of that gear.

Just chill. Blow some people up in premades, one-shot people in arena and pretend it took skill, lose 100% of your hp to MBs using one spell on 40 accounts, lose to constant BiS premades on alts. But don't take it seriously. If you want pvp that's balanced and takes skill this isn't the game.

If you really want to gear up fast do dungeons when your faction has WG and spend your Stonekeepers Shards and Triumphs on honor tokens/furious.

The way I've looked at it is that none of the pvp before you have some pve offset and full rele/wrath doesn't matter. If you're against a premade stick an interesting video on and try as hard as you can. Hopefully the video doesn't distract too much from the fun of dying in two hits by a premade.
    This is strangely accurate. Lmao, well put

8. people still thinking that one cannot compete if you dont have best in slot gear in 2018 xd
    this is just sad

First ... 345