1. Alliance so far head

Is there a real reason why Alliance is so far ahead in PvP then Horde? iv been doing BGs for the last two days straight and only won maybe 2-3 matches out of maybe 40+? is there a reason why Alliance is so much more geared then Horde? its crazy to want to re roll Alliance just to get a win...

2. I guess you just have bad luck. I transfered my main char to horde 2-3 months ago and solo queue almost everyday. Sometimes I win many bgs in a row, sometimes it's the opposite. I can say my win ratio is like 50-50 pretty much...
    Today I've made 4-5 bgs, won 2

3. horde should just never queue up and give them a waste of money for all the donor gear they bought. stupid mechanic btw. makes all content boring with P2W

4. horde should just never queue up and give them a waste of money for all the donor gear they bought. stupid mechanic btw. makes all content boring with P2W
    feel free to find a server that doesn't have a shop.

5. there are plenty that only do cosmetic that dont ruin PvP or PvE with P2W

6. Is there a real reason why Alliance is so far ahead in PvP then Horde? iv been doing BGs for the last two days straight and only won maybe 2-3 matches out of maybe 40+? is there a reason why Alliance is so much more geared then Horde? its crazy to want to re roll Alliance just to get a win...
    its pretty simple, alliance is a pvp faction, most pvpers are there.
    horde is a pve faction, you will find alot less pvp players on horde side.

thats why alliance wait 10-20mins for rbg pop while on horde side its instant in most cases.

7. One hour and nobody has mentioned EMFH yet? What the fuck?

8. One hour and nobody has mentioned EMFH yet? What the fuck?
    Mbxa pretty much implied it by saying "alliance is pvp faction".

9. It's not particularly one sided. Depends on luck, organized guilds, multiboxers, etc... Alliance has slight advantage due to better human racial, but other than that, I think it is fair and random really... Though most people who are hardcore know, ALLY = PVP advantage, Horde + PVE advantage, and then rest are either casual, don't care, or just play what they like because friends, guild, etc... I get you are probably just venting frustration from a loss, but there's no issue here really..

10. horde should just never queue up and give them a waste of money for all the donor gear they bought. stupid mechanic btw. makes all content boring with P2W
    Seems like you're having a hard time huh?
    First, let's not mix the terms, shall we? This is not pay to win. Pay to win is when you pay for gear superior to what you can get ingame. What can happen here is speeding up your gear progress via coin shop. Most of the characters you see are old, they are BiS geared, so, once buying gear, you will be equal, not superior, so, it's a pay to match up, or catch up, whatever.
    Second, if you don't like the fact you can buy gear, then I guess Icecrown is not a server for you. Yes, I know, big population, big win, but as skuddy stated, find a server which will match with your tastes, or, simply play on Lordaeron. I wouldn't submit myself on something that eventually gets on my nerves, but that's me...

PS - I just won 4 bgs in a row (after my first post on this topic, pug for life!)

11. Alliance is like million healers on every bg + every shadowmourne autist is spamming Free action potion (Valar morgulis srubs do not que without few stacks in bag)

12. Alliance is like million healers on every bg + every shadowmourne autist is spamming Free action potion (Valar morgulis srubs do not que without few stacks in bag)
    I don't understand your point. "Alliance does things right"

13. Alliance is like million healers on every bg + every shadowmourne autist is spamming Free action potion (Valar morgulis srubs do not que without few stacks in bag)
    I don't see any problem with using any kind of potion because it's after all a bg and you can use it if you want to. That's what I usually do in bg and wpvp, make use of necessary potions because it's a life saver and killer.

14. Is there a real reason why Alliance is so far ahead in PvP then Horde? iv been doing BGs for the last two days straight and only won maybe 2-3 matches out of maybe 40+? is there a reason why Alliance is so much more geared then Horde? its crazy to want to re roll Alliance just to get a win...
    Sounds like another fresh lvl 80 with 1,5k GS demanding to get carried in BGs.

15. i feel like the main reason mboxers rolled horde is so they don't have to deal with tauren/belf racials causing even more cc to their whole stack

somewhat cowardly if you ask me

Anyway, if you are low gear or are queuing solo with no pm, you're gonna get way less wins. That's not horde specific.
    Edited: August 1, 2018

123 ... Last