1. Mongoose and Heirloom

Hi there. Is it possbile to enchant mongoose on heirloom weapons ?

My toon is level 51. Thanks and cheers.

2. yes but it will turn the heirloom to "character bound" instead of "account bound"

3. yes but it will turn the heirloom to "character bound" instead of "account bound"
    To add on to this if you make the heirloom "character bound," you can make it "account bound" again by replacing the Mongoose enchantment with, say, a Minor Striking enchantment.

Its obvious, but can slip the mind.

4. I don't know where the people above got their info from, but it's wrong.

In order to enchant a weapon with Mongoose, the weapon's ilvl needs to be 35 or higher.
    All heirlooms counts as ilvl of 1. So how you're going to put enchant that requires ilvl of 35 on weapon with ilvl of 1?

... but shoulder enchants are different!!

Yes, they are. They require level (not ilvl) to use. Why would you though? You'd need to get another pair of shoulders since you can't unbind them.

5. I don't know where the people above got their info from, but it's wrong.

In order to enchant a weapon with Mongoose, the weapon's ilvl needs to be 35 or higher.
    All heirlooms counts as ilvl of 1. So how you're going to put enchant that requires ilvl of 35 on weapon with ilvl of 1?

... but shoulder enchants are different!!

Yes, they are. They require level (not ilvl) to use. Why would you though? You'd need to get another pair of shoulders since you can't unbind them.
    Yeah, correct information here.
    I forgot Mongoose has a minimum ilvl of 35 and was drawing parallels from when I put a Khorium Scope on a BOA bow. That makes the bow soulbound (when it shouldn't, by the way), and you can unbind it by putting a standard scope on it.

6. Thanks for your thoughts. Cheers.