1. Gunship Battle question

What is more effective way to use a canon - 112112 or 1111111112? Using Incinerating Blast whenever it's up or when I have the most heat? I actually think 112112 is more effective since all of the heat points are used anyway, you don't get any multiplications for more heat points - simply for every heat point you get a static damage. So if you use 9 times 10 heat Incinerating Blast or 1 time 90 heat Incinerating Blast, the damage output is the same. BUT you also have a static + 1000 siege damage for every incinerating blast, despite how many heat you have. So using 9 times 10 heat Incinerating Blast you should do 8000 siege damage more than 1 time 90 heat Incinerating Blast. However, I meet a lot of people who suggest to do 1111111112 for reasons I don't know. Can somebody point out where am I wrong and why should I use 111111112 instead?

Here are the abilities according to wowwiki:

[Cannon Blast] 150 yd range — Launches a cannonball at the target. Inflicts 1000 Siege damage and generates 6 to 10 Heat. Instant
    [Incinerating Blast] 150 yd range — Consumes all of the cannon's Heat to launch a massive ball of fire at the target. Inflicts 1000 Siege damage plus additional damage per point of Heat. Instant

Do they work properly on warmane?

2. As i never used cannon on retail, i do not know how the gcd system was. But on warmane only Cannon Blast is binded to gcd, Incinerating Blast is not. As Incinerating Blast is not blocking a gcd using it as soon as it is ready is the way to go. Even 112112 is not the best way as Cannon Blast and Incinerating Blast can be used at the same time.

If both Cannon Blast and Incinerating Blast would use gcd, wasting a gcd on a low Incinerating Blast would be a bad idea.