1. In Icecrown should i play horde or aliance? and wich one is more friendly?

I wanted to ask this for some time now, i have been playing in icecrown for sometime and i wanted to know which faction is better at certain topics.

1- Friendly players.
    If i ask for help with something are players on the aliance on the horde more likely to respond and which side do you think has less toxic people?

2- Guilds
    I'm the guild master from an starter aliance guild which is not a popular one and if a i make a guild or try to join one which side do you think has more guilds that like friendly players and players like me that like to be useful to everyone and make some friends while doing some pve and pvp (not that i'm good at pvp)

3- Dungeons and Raids
    I'm not super experienced in the game but i'm always ready to learn even in dungeons,raids or something else, i never got to level 80(well at least not at the time on this post) and i have never done the end game raids: ICC and others...
    But the thing is mostly have seen when i played on the aliance there were so much ninja looters in dungeons,trolls that would just agro everything because they feel like it and mostly 9 year olds that would complain about everything and blame every mistake they make on the tank or the dps guys, so i want to know do you which faction has less of those people?

4- Healer (yeah this is a thing)
    Out of the 4 characters i really enjoyed playing, 3 of them are healers, yes i'm a healer main and i always look for groups but most people don't see me as just a plyers trying to help or trying to be nice and most of them say things and insults to me like i'm their personal healing potion so i want to know do i get more respect/friends if switch sides?

5- Usual comments
    Please say why you play on your faction and what do you like about that is not mentioned here!

2. Both factions have both. I think ppl tend to lean PVE for horde though and PVP to ally, but other than that, you can do either in both factions and it's about the guild and people you play with. Pugs will always be luck of the draw no matter faction, rdf, or raid, or questing/bg/world pvp.

I would only switch sides if you

A) Have friends or guild on other faction
    B) Want something the other faction has that yours does not like a racial or if you prefer a city/something else faction specific..