1. Decomission information update?

So 3(4) weeks already passed without any news and it was said that Neltharion will be decomissioned untill the end of July. Well its new month already with no new update so i'm wondering are there any new news that any community manager, dev or any1 from Warmane team can give us?

-Kenny

2. Maybe after 1 year later we'll get some sort of infos about moving chars to different realms .

3. it was said that Neltharion will be decomissioned untill the end of July
    No, it was said that was the intent, but that it depended on the transfer system to be done and tested.

4. Well, i'm asking because in the original post of "Neltharion Decommision" it said this "We have come to a decision that Neltharion will be decommissioned in this month" .

But okay, thanks for the answer anyways

5. No, it was said that was the intent, but that it depended on the transfer system to be done and tested.
    Original post: "we have come to a decision that Neltharion will be decommissioned in this month"

The last update we got (By you) "As there are still no new information to be given - what the first post contains is still valid - and posts are mostly repeating questions, a temporary lock on the thread was requested. It will be unlocked when we have updates to announce."

So basically you said that the first post was still true and we got no other updates after that?

6. From the original post, for those who stop at the first lines:
    We have no exact date as we are still developing the systems for upgrading and downgrading. As soon as we are done, we will add a specific date and time for the decommission. Postponing is possible but not expected.

7. When i saw the decomission for the first time, i supposed that transfers are coming with the end of July. I think this is going to take 2 months :)))
    Edited: August 2, 2018 Reason: typo

8. People should know they shouldn't take estimated dates seriously. Especially on a private server.

9. People should know they shouldn't take estimated dates seriously. Especially on a private server.
    ^I mean even AAA games **** up estimated dates too. If you guys follow One Piece, the author said he woulda ended it in 200 chapters, look at it going at 800 now lol. ETA is to be taken as an estimate, there are so many variables that come along with this shift especially since they're offering shifts to Icecrown, we should all just be considerate and wait.

10. guys if we would take any announcements regarding neltharion seriously we would still be waiting for tol barad to be released fully scripted. Let us just check back every month as usual.