1. Shadowfrost Shard droprate not blizzlike ?!

Since weeks and months the droprate from shadowfrost shards are incredible low. did the admins lower the droprate for some reason ? Maybe to sell more shadowmourne's ? That's no hate...but if it's truly lower can't they say how much ? Sometimes in some HC raids there are just 1 or 2 drops (including LK). I did some research and the real droprate should be 25-50% on Normal and 50-100% on HC and thats definitly not the case on warmane.

Here's a proof: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowfrost_Shard

2. SFS rates are definitely lowered, probably deliberately.

A number of other WotLK servers do this too. The realm is staying at 3.3.5a indefinitely anyway so you have all the time in the world.

3. It makes sense they lower the rates. Not because they are greedy and just want to sell more stuff but because we have A LITTLE BIT more than 1-2 years to grind items, like we did on retail.

4. It makes sense they lower the rates. Not because they are greedy and just want to sell more stuff but because we have A LITTLE BIT more than 1-2 years to grind items, like we did on retail.
    Not to mention how many SM's would soon fill the server if the shards dropped more often. Can you imagine the P2W (ikr, if you have SM you're automatically p2w donor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) threads when more and more people would have hands on SM.

5. Is there something pertaining this quest that we dont know about? I mean ive been to runs where 5-6 shards drop and nobody is on the quest but most of the times when im on the toon with the quest only 1-2 drop, in both cases its amost always full run and araund the same amount of hc bosses. Can some1 give some insight into this?

6. Can some1 give some insight into this?
    RNG is RNG. That's really all there is to it. 5-6 shard runs aren't the norm.

7. You have your equations to know how many shards you're likely to get, but that would require knowing what the drop rate is.

In retail, the drop rate is, for all bosses, of 38% in N and 68% in H. There is no way for us to know what it is here, other than observing, observing and observing. Create an Excel spreadsheet and share your findings with us.

8. I actually did create an excel spreadsheet and tracked drop rates for like 2 months. Different bosses have different drop rates with HC higher then NM.
    LOD is almost 100% (I didn't see it drop 1 or 2 times in the last year on LOD). Sindy is somewhere around 60-70%. Most of the other bosses range anywhere from 4% (deathwhisper and BPC) to 33% (PP)
    The numbers are based on approximated 25 HC ICC runs (not counting LOD which is purely from what ive seen over the last several months and sindy which is from a fewer number of HC kills). It gives an avg droprate of 23%. which follows what I've seen since which has been on avg 3-4 a week (2-3 from first 11 bosses and 1 from LK on average)

9. And all the trink drop rate is close to 1% disgusthang

Since weeks and months the droprate from shadowfrost shards are incredible low. did the admins lower the droprate for some reason ? Maybe to sell more shadowmourne's ? That's no hate...but if it's truly lower can't they say how much ? Sometimes in some HC raids there are just 1 or 2 drops (including LK). I did some research and the real droprate should be 25-50% on Normal and 50-100% on HC and thats definitly not the case on warmane.

Here's a proof: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowfrost_Shard
    And all the trink drop rate is close to 1% disgusthang

10. Congrats on resurrecting a thread from two years ago to blame your own bad luck on us.