1. Premades only pvp realm!

This damn MOP server became trash in BG,no matter on what side one plays no matter what ilvl gear one has one is bound to lose if not in a premade group!
    The worst part is that only a hand full of people are doing premade groups.
    Now ...pls go on talking trash about how I am not right ..that is all about ...
    I know some of you are winning every BG you are playing on any faction you play ...butt naked ilvl geared and NOT in premade groups.Keep on smoking whatever it is you are smoking!
    Edited: August 1, 2018 Reason: typing error

2. All my toons are full pvp by queuing solo. 90% of players like you who complain are bad and expect to get 90 join bgs and get quick gear. Thats never going to happen if you are undergeared and join bgs expect to lose the majority.
    Edited: August 2, 2018

3. This damn MOP server became trash in BG,no matter on what side one plays no matter what ilvl gear one has one is bound to lose if not in a premade group!
    I know some of you are winning every BG you are playing on any faction you play ...butt naked ilvl geared and NOT in premade groups.Keep on smoking whatever it is you are smoking!
    What the hell did I just read? Are you saying you have to be in a premade in order to win a bg? And only a hand full of people do premades? Your title is misleading then. If you really think you need to be in a premade to win, then maybe you should just start premade groups yourself?

4. This damn MOP server became trash in BG,no matter on what side one plays no matter what ilvl gear one has one is bound to lose if not in a premade group!
    I can assure you some day BG player especially horde (i didnt have single alliace account from cb) can go full ****** mode. I still que solo mode daily (ofc if friend on i go like 2-3 man small grp) and can still have decent winrate. I know winning with premade grp is easier since in global ppl ask fow min ilv req. This process alone at least reduce the number 300k and afk bot and at least the group want to win the game. And for premade ofc u can just make it yourself right?

5. People are pussies, deal with it and make your own premade. There aren't any other solution

6. hey guys
    i have already downlode WoW mist of panadria from yout site and the game got a problem
    there is only WoW exe. no luncher or anything else
    when i open it give me a misssage says that : WoW can t make a require cgange to an archive file. but sure you have write a permission of WoW folder

7. hey guys
    i have already downlode WoW mist of panadria from yout site and the game got a problem
    there is only WoW exe. no luncher or anything else
    when i open it give me a misssage says that : WoW can t make a require cgange to an archive file. but sure you have write a permission of WoW folder
    Right click on WoW folder and click on properties. Uncheck read only and click on apply.
    Also use the search button because a lot of people on this forum had this problem
    Edited: August 6, 2018

8. All my toons are full pvp by queuing solo. 90% of players like you who complain are bad and expect to get 90 join bgs and get quick gear. Thats never going to happen if you are undergeared and join bgs expect to lose the majority.
    You must be the type with a slow mind...I have 550 ilvl geared chars on both factions.This explanation is especially for the likes of you!

9. People are pussies, deal with it and make your own premade. There aren't any other solution
    Another aspect I mentioned a few weeks ago is ...starting BGs like 15 alliance vs 11 hordes...or 8 hordes vs 5 alliance sometimes, and guess where the premade is at!
    .....today I saw 770 players online...and I'm sure that is overrated...the server is going down slow and sure..even PVP is not playable anymore in here!
    Edited: August 6, 2018 Reason: completion