1. Mboxing Karazhan - no Attumen loot?

Hey there cool people. So I've been running Karazhan with my 10-man setup and keep having an issue with no loot from Attumen. No sparkles, no loot icon, no badges, just nothing. Out of 8 kills now, there's been no loot 5 times. I've tried different loot modes (FFA, Master looter, Group loot), changing the raid leader, changing master looter, even changing how I progress the fight (i.e. getting the horse to 25% first vs getting Attumen to 25% first) but can't seem to find a trend on what makes this happen.

Bugtracker: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/68061
    Other reports I found on this subject from this expansion were dismissed with no solution.

Anybody else experience this or know what might be going on?

The first time this happened I put in a ticket and got a response of "Sorry we can't help with loot issues." But 5 times now out of 8 kills? There's gotta be something wrong. I put in another ticket today, awaiting response. *hopeful*

I'm running 10 clients on a mediocre laptop, so all my settings are quite low and on 800x600 resolution. Wondering if somehow my settings are to blame somehow?

Thanks all.
    Edited: August 1, 2018

2. hm never faced anything like that, least amount of ppl we were in was 3 and no issues at all

the only guess I'd have is, if you run with shamans, dont spawn elementals on bossfight

3. Thanks for the reply, but never spawned elementals on the fight. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4. For anybody looking at this, I think I found the issue. I'm pretty sure it was an issue with running my clients at 800x600 resolution. Not sure why that would cause problems, but it seemed to be fixed once I set at least my main window to 1920x1080. 4 Kills in a row with no problems.