1. Add game-ending timer to Alterac Valley

MBX has been a problem multiboxing AV recently, and the matches always end up with 60+ ppl constantly complaining joining/leaving on alliance.

He cant beat us and we cant beat him. There has to be something that draws him out from his turtle shell around Drek or else people will continue to rage. The game never ends.

As for a secondary solution, maybe just something that allows me to get the hell out of this game without having any sort of punishment?

Thanks for your time reading this.

Related pic: https://imgur.com/a/Inf2ARr

2. I suppose 2 death knights doing a chain grip around the corner toon by toon after killing his groundings (WHICH ARE NOT RAID WIDE BTW) was too much of an effort in an one hour game

3. I suppose 2 death knights doing a chain grip around the corner toon by toon after killing his groundings (WHICH ARE NOT RAID WIDE BTW) was too much of an effort in an one hour game
    they were getting farmed but others in the group, i was barely killing scraps that were suiciding. they never rly tryed, had half players aither standing nearby watching others die or afk god knows where.

MBX has been a problem multiboxing AV recently, and the matches always end up with 60+ ppl constantly complaining joining/leaving on alliance.

He cant beat us and we cant beat him. There has to be something that draws him out from his turtle shell around Drek or else people will continue to rage. The game never ends.

As for a secondary solution, maybe just something that allows me to get the hell out of this game without having any sort of punishment?

Thanks for your time reading this.

Related pic: https://imgur.com/a/Inf2ARr
    dont look for easy ways out. instead, try for it.

most of the groups i go against dont even put up an actual fight, rush in 1-5players at the time wihout any cc or tact whatsoever.

you are facing a pre-made group, its not something that you can go full rtard mode and win against.
    Edited: August 2, 2018

4. I don't see this happening because it would mean an actual good Alterac could get ruined by those timers.

Until the staff decides to do something with multiboxers your best options are to afk or leave the battleground.

5. As for a secondary solution, maybe just something that allows me to get the hell out of this game without having any sort of punishment?
    If its such a big issue for u then u can just dodge the multiboxer.
    - Use the specific BG queue and don't queue for AV.
    - Use "/who z-"Alterac valley" 77-83" before u enter the rBG to make sure that its not AV.
    - Make a alt on the other faction and add the multiboxer to ur friend list. Join only the BG when he isn't inside.

6. If its such a big issue for u then u can just dodge the multiboxer.
    - Use the specific BG queue and don't queue for AV.
    - Use "/who z-"Alterac valley" 77-83" before u enter the rBG to make sure that its not AV.
    - Make a alt on the other faction and add the multiboxer to ur friend list. Join only the BG when he isn't inside.
    That's just a lot of workarounds for a problem. I've actually thought of the idea of being able to leave certain battlegrounds without deserter, but it's an idea I'd have to polish before posting it here. There's too the option of letting players add a blacklist to random BGs like in retail (well, before BfA). Also most if not all suggestions posted here never materialise :(

7. That's just a lot of workarounds for a problem.
    Not really. If its for smb already too much effort to use just one out of the 3 options that I mentioned then the multiboxer doesn't seem to be a big issue for that person.
    There's too the option of letting players add a blacklist to random BGs like in retail (well, before BfA).
    This option is already available in wotlk and its called specific BG queue. Its much rather a white list though because it makes u able to queue for two BGs while the other BGs are excluded.
    Edited: August 3, 2018

8. This option is already available in wotlk and its called specific BG queue. Its much rather a white list though because it makes u able to queue for two BGs while the other BGs are excluded.
    This is probably the best option. But at that time it was AV day and losing 2k honor a game suuuucks