1. What happens when people are bored on TBC

A paladin and me were bored so we decided to first pull a Felreaver inside of Shattrath and after that was successfullly we did the same with the Pit Commander.
    Sadly both had not really any worth loot but it was still fun to pull them the whole way through the pvp areas.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmlAyEIe3UxJiGMgYkxu4o90cNP-

Edited: August 2, 2018

2. A couple of friends and I kited Ysondre to Ogrimmar a few months ago. The Emerald Nightmare dragons are a proper challenge to kite as they teleport you around if you get too close to them, they have crazy cc abiliies and do decent damage if you are 4-6 people attempting the kite.
    If you want some proper fun with your kiting, try dragging Emeris to Orgrimmar during peak hours. When she reaches 25% HP she will use "Corrpution of the Earth - Affects all players in range. 10 second Shadow DoT that deals 20% of the player's max health every 2 seconds. It cannot be dispelled and has a 100 yard range.".
    Plus she is a ***** to kite but it's doable. You just need to find a strat that works for you :) Bring 2 brained priests, 1-2 resto druids and like 3 hunters who know how to kite. You also need people to clear the path ahead of you as 1 daze = gg.

3. It is not even hard to kite only FR or destiny stair elite, both of them are vulnerable to cc.
    Try not to post because of these boring thing.

4. lol, i post what ever i want. If you don't like it just don't read it =D
    Typical troll :p