1. How to beat warrior as warlock

1st time warlock here, playing destro. im a huge noob looking for advice ^^

i'd like some tips facing warriors in pvp. Everytime i encounter a warrior he just charges and i cant get it off of me. And if i manage to get some distance, he just charges again, not sure how can i deal with that many gap closers.

i usually open with shadowfury, fear, then immolate and conflagrate, but after that he charges me and its pretty much game over.

thx in advance! ^^

2. Warriors are by far one of the easiest opponents for a destruction warlock.

Step #1: Use seduction
    Step #2: Get max range
    Step #3: Make a sandwich
    Step #4: CHAOSBOLTIMMOLATECONFLAGRATESHADOWFURYINCINERATE
    Step #5: Repeat

3. Play with succubus and use soothing kiss in reflect.
    If he is shadowmourne tryhard human spamming motions - pop Free action potions and **** on him.

4. Are you using teleports? You can't fight without them.

Also, get glyph of shadowflame, with that your shadowflame will reduces enemy speed by 70%, a must have vs meeles.

with those two things you can kite wars easy. Also use fear when the war pops enrage regeneration.

5. Warrior...

Shadowflame Glyph is key.. 70% snare, also a good portal usage.

6. Hello I am a warrior player not a warlock one. Make sure you have glyph of shadow flame. During shadow flame slow try to stay between 5-8 yards range to prevent taking damage, being closer than 8 yards also prevents charge. Try to hold on to your teleport till warrior uses both charges or he will charge after teleport and storm you. He cant remove fear during enreged regen without losing heal. Do not clinge to your death coil till last moment. He may anticipate that coming(reflect) when you are low hp-out of move etc. I advise tailoring or engineering for extra root/stun. Remember nets and granedes share cd. With succubus out you are able to win. I think would be too hard without succubus.