1. Auto-focus on 2FA input field

Please, put a simple autofocus attribute on this input field.

Everytime, I am logging in and at the same time I am looking at my phone to type the numbers but meanwhile, I am forgetting to click on that field to actually type something in it and then I have to type it twice.

It's a simple attribute, 1 sec work at all.

Thank you in advance.

2. And auto-focus on the "search" field of the armory while you're at it.

3. It seems that's a very hard task for Warmane to do.

4. It seems that's a very hard task for Warmane to do.
    Difficulty has little to do with it, but the likely negligible priority this has when compared to all else Edifice has to do, especially when your reason for it is "I forget to click."

5. Please, put a simple autofocus attribute on this input field.

Everytime, I am logging in and at the same time I am looking at my phone to type the numbers but meanwhile, I am forgetting to click on that field to actually type something in it and then I have to type it twice.

It's a simple attribute, 1 sec work at all.

Thank you in advance.
    I have even better solution, as you said yourself just DON'T FORGET TO CLICK. 1 sec work as well. Like this server doesn't have more pressing issues than 1 guy who "forget's to click".

6. It's annoying.
    There are more important things to do, but this solution takes exactly 10 sec of opening the file, go to the right line and write "autofocus". It's not like you have to put an efforts to do something special. And this had to be there since the website or this specific view was created.
    That's just hilarious. Good job.

@Satia... I will just ignore your post. I see you have good understandings. Let's develop every single thing to be unfriendly to the user and they all will be grateful. Lol.

7. I'd say your complete lack of scope is hilarious, but it isn't. "It's just 10 seconds," which are 10 seconds diverted from more important things, that then become precedent for other "just 30 seconds," "just a minute" and "real quick" pet peeves other people might have with remembering to click once or to turn off capitals-lock or whatever microscopic issue they have.

Your suggestion wasn't denied. But the fact you forget to do one click isn't going to get it special attention. Trying to mock that fact with "it's too hard for Warmane" gets you dangerously close into Staff disrespect territory and just makes you look petty over one single mouse click.

8. I don't know if you are talking from a developer perspective, but I am.

Not saying do it right away. Just wanted to know if my request has been taken in mind and what I get was kinda scold from the Moderator, which is disrespectful attitude to the users in this forum.

And the answer I needed I get in the last post where I've been told that I've been disrespectful.
    And I needed to put the topic again on top to be actually seen.

This subforum is for suggestion. How people here have to know that their suggestion have been actually taken in mind, when there were no answer at all for what you are thinking at all?

And when we are talking about one mouse clicking. How would you feel if you open google(let's say you are using this way, not the address bar) and you should everytime click on their field to actually type something? A time will come when you'll get annoyed because of this just one click.

Nowadays websites should be done user-friendly. Well, yeah, this website is representing game server, but it's still a website which is used by users over internet.

9. I don't know if you are talking from a developer perspective, but I am.
    No, you're talking from the perspective of someone who complains more about one click than every handicapped person I've know in decades of life. An actual "developer perspective," unbiased by personal complains, would be "the effect of this is minor, it can wait."

Not saying do it right away. Just wanted to know if my request has been taken in mind and what I get was kinda scold from the Moderator, which is disrespectful attitude to the users in this forum.
    Yes, I'm sure your sarcasm because your microscopic-impact suggestion didn't get the attention it "deserved" was innocent.

This subforum is for suggestion. How people here have to know that their suggestion have been actually taken in mind, when there were no answer at all for what you are thinking at all?
    They wait. If it isn't denied, it's open to be accepted, with no strings attached regarding when that might happen. If/when it is accepted a post will say so.

And when we are talking about one mouse clicking. How would you feel if you open google(let's say you are using this way, not the address bar) and you should everytime click on their field to actually type something? A time will come when you'll get annoyed because of this just one click.
    I would feel like you are making an obviously imbalanced comparison devoid of any merit, as I most certainly doubt you have to enter a code in our site anywhere close to as often as people use Google. And if I used Google as little as the frequency to login to this site? I wouldn't even notice. Moving the mouse and clicking is pretty second nature to most people who use computers in this day and age. Doing it once is the sort of stuff people do on auto-mode without even realizing they did.

Nowadays websites should be done user-friendly. Well, yeah, this website is representing game server, but it's still a website which is used by users over internet.
    And yet, in years, only one person apparently got their life this ruined by one click, since no one complained about that extra monumental task before, much less felt it was their place to make mocking comments to draw attention to this dire need.

10. I'm going to be honest here, I'm bothered by this too. But I've posted many suggestions and they all have been ignored. I no longer bother to report small bugs or cosmetic stuff because such tickets in the bug tracker just get deleted without any explanation.

11. so much fuss over 1 click. ****ing hilarious.

also i'd suggest not continuing to trash talk the staff. fastest way to get a forum vacation.