1. Warmane encrypted backup system

Hello!

This underrated feature(given on the topic) is awesome and if used properly eliminates the compromised account problem. However I am curious why it isnt done automatically. People tend to forget and refresh their 7 days back-up on the website and some even dont know that feature.
    Isnt it more beneficial if you guys just do it automatically? It would eliminate all the "omfg my account is hacked/deleted/molested" questions and you can simply ask the guy for their automated backup to refresh their lost currencies.

Thanks in advance, keep up the great work :)

2. That feature is not so you can recover a compromised account, it was implemented so you can recover your account if the server gets deleted again, a part of their "user-friendly" approach they maintained for some time after moltdown.

There's absolutely no support for compromised accounts and there will probably never be, but that's reasonable.

If you're afraid of getting hacked keep a strong password with 2fa and don't give it away.
    Edited: August 4, 2018

3. exactly as Shred said. this feature is to calm players that if by any chance Moltdown situation would happen again, we would be able to recover our characters/accounts. Staff mentioned that it has no other purpose, and in a same way as securing our own accounts with 2step auth, it is our responsibility to save those encrypted files in our own storages.

i would assume if warmane got wiped again, due to this feature they would decline every attempt to restore coins that people donated, so it would be very advisable to stay on the safe side i guess.
    although, thats just a wild guess, no idea what would warmane staff actually do about that.
    Edited: August 4, 2018

4. I have a doubt? my character was deleted and I can not access my account and found a master game by means of a ticket, and he told me that he expects the server to fall.

I want to know when the server restarts so I can play with my main character