1. Realm update

Hey, when is next realm update tho?

2. When there's enough fixes to make it worth restarting the server.
    If they were to update on each tiny little fix that'd be multiple restarts per day I suppose.

3. Oh, just cant wait "OH NOVOS!" ach to b e fixed.

4. The achievement 'OH Novos!' does work actually there's just an odd bug. Normally the achievement would trigger when you go into phase 2 without having any adds from the stairs make it to the ground. But in phase 2 the boss himself casts an ability Summon Ghoul. These ghouls are the same type that walk down the stairs so they count as adds making it down the stairs. So you either have to tank the boss on the stairs or Kill him before he gets the cast off. He gets the cast off about 30 seconds into the phase 2.

Theres a similar bug in Utgaurd Pinnacle with 'Lodi Dodi in the sky' . The achievement stats you have to kill the Proto-drake in 1 pass. But what you now have to do is bring it from 100 to 0 during the first pass it does.

Most achievements that don't work the proper way have an incredibly weird way for still working.

5. Vegankiller I did it, we killed boss in 9 secs (2 try - on and off stairs) and still no one got this achieve..

6. Vegankiller I did it, we killed boss in 9 secs (2 try - on and off stairs) and still no one got this achieve..
    i got it before 1 week, with the same tactic that Vegankiller said above ;)
    the problem for me is the drop from Rangnaros in MC, and the WC last boss bug, and they are bugged for more than 6 months /and yea they are on bugtracker/ oh and forget about Hallazi from ZA...