1. Disappointed in the warmane staff

After banning someone for nothing, ignoring ban appeals for weeks ( I know it's their last priority and I don't care, they banned a user for nothing ),
    and finally answered with "This case has been reviewed. This account was found to be quite clearly utilizing illegal programs within our realms.".

Mind you, on an account that NEVER used anything resembling a bot,
    on a pc that has ONLYwow installed,
    by a person who DOESN'T KNOW know what a bot is.

I have nothing else to say unless how disappointed I am in this shell of a community, this is a joke.

The worst thing is, they reserve the right to terminate your account at any time, for no reason whatsoever in full discretion. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Also this post is gonna get deleted really soon, because this is how they deal with stuff.
    Ignoring people, pissing on them, especially the ones who didn't deserve it, and guess what, they DON'T CARE because they know people are gonna play on their servers because there's nowhere else to go, and they will keep making money and doing things how they please.

Also did I not mention that the banned account actually donated 30coins few hours before it was banned ? How convenient.

I think there's nothing left to say anymore, this is just sad.

2. That is scary really...i had thoughts about making a war and buying a smourne,which is over 150$...but what if they just decide one day to ban my *** for no reason lmao.

3. Scary it is and we are at their mercy.

I'm glad if I make at least one of you change your mind and not donate their hard earn money, because as u can see, they will not hesitate to ban you for something random and there's nothing you can do, unfortunately.

4. You might claim the ban was "for nothing" as many times as you like, but not only the ban was issued manually with either evidence or a GM witnessing it, all that was confirmed by the very lenient Support. Donating, no matter how much, no matter how close or far from when the ban was issued, is irrelevant, as being a donor gives you no special privileges with our rules. Anyone who gets "scared" because of the desperate claims and misinformation regurgitated by someone caught breaking our rules, putting more trust in random ramblings than on our Staff, the quality of our work and our commitment to our players, might as well be questioning what are they doing here themselves if it means "being in fear."