1. Game crashing

After i hearthstoned back to the shrines in pandaria, my game keeps crashing when i try to log in with that character(monk). Tried unstucking, deleting cache, wtf folder, removing read only, restarting my pc, nothing changed. I dont use any addons either. Some help would be appreciated. Ty in advance

2. Crushing game

After i hearthstoned back to the shrines in pandaria, my game keeps crashing when i try to log in with that character(monk). Tried unstucking, deleting cache, wtf folder, removing read only, restarting my pc, nothing changed. I dont use any addons either. Some help would be appreciated. Ty in advance
    Hey I got the same tipe of Error, I was doing arenas when suddenly after quit's loading page I turned back to Shrine and then came to me this Fatal Error:

"This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!"

So i tried to relog in with my pg, but always the same type of error block me from play again. I also tried to go to shrine with another pg which was in naxx, so I hearstoned and same type of error for him too. Now I got 2 pg stuck.

Already reported this in a ticket, with my ally pg. Please help us, thanks.