1. yeah , from what i see now in transfer option it 99% gona be starter set , i hope it's not

2. Dude do u know if 4 of my char from neltharion unnamed can i move it to icecrown

Because I have owned a private server and know how it works. All your doing is moving from one server to another, if someone has your name automatically you have to change it, as well as faction change and the other extras,we have been through these transfers here before so obviously I know a thing or two about it.
    or maybe there is the way to add the name?

3. as i see, we gonna get starter gear ...
    No lets say you have full Cata pvp gear it will be downgraded to Wrathful same with PVE Gear I am sure it will be Tier items ,but non Tier items I don't know how they will handle those. Like I had Gluth sword on my DK and Pal would hope for a Shadowmourne downgrade but not counting on it.

4. Downgrading won't be possible, they refuse to give actual coins back so now we're forced to either quit, or play on MoP with starter gear.

5. Starter gears as in not BIS? Duck that, i had 2 bis chars in cata.. (Was expeting getting the equal level gear, only for Mop expansion.. Bis for Bis)
    Meh what do you want it's the "new" warmane.. #Miss Molten
    Not worth regearing on dead Mop.. it will close also

Pff i know this "coment" will be deleted, and I will be banned "new warmane"...
    Edited: August 14, 2018

6. They are actually considering allowing players to transfer to Icecrown as seen here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=389256 . It is not confirmed yet but we have to keep our hopes up

7. Why don't they just give us some free boosts so people have option to chose on what realm they want to play.

First 12