1. Delaying aimed shot in mm hunter rotation.

Hello

I have recently been wondering, if it's worth to delay the use of Aimed Shot (that is, not using it right fter Chimera Shot) to save some Imp.Steady Shot procs? Because now it's pretty much Chimera Shot > Aimed Shot > 4 Steady Shots. Now if during any of those shots there is a Imp. Steady Shot proc twice, one is lost, because the next proc overrides the previous one. Wouldn't then a better rotation would look something like Chimera Shot > 2 or 3 Steady Shots (because improving the damage of Chimera Shot is more important than improving the damage of Aimed Shot) > Aimed shot > 1 or 2 Steady Shots > Repeat. Seems to me that the only counter-argument to that would be that now Chimera Shot wouldn't be improved as often. So overall the percentage of shots (Chimera + Aimed) improved would increase, but the percentage of them being Chimera Shot would only be 75% or 50%, instead of the 100% in normal rotation.

2. Generally, keeping your two instant casts paired together lets you maximize the no. of steady shots between cycles while causing minimum delay on special ability usage. You'll start to notice that happening when the CD difference between CS and AS start to become desynchronized.

The gain from this also would not be significant either.

You can do it the way you described if you want. The end result likely won't be anything too different.

3. I prefer doing 5x Steady Shot inbetween CS/AS for two reasons. First off, it guarantees they are synchronized every cycle. Secondly, if you fire a Chimera as your fifth Steady goes out (and you always will because the fifth steady will finish casting just as AS is coming off cooldown), if Chimera consumes the Imp. SS on you before you fire it, the Steady Shot in the air can proc Imp. SS that won't be consumed by Chimera, hence giving you a double buffed Chimera/Aimed.