1. Dungeons queue...

So, there are 1,000+ players waiting in queue for Icecrown, and 0 for RDF? Don't you think that it's a little bit weird? I'm waiting 20+ minutes to assemble a dungeon group.

2. If your desire for doing dungeons is that high, make a tank and enjoy the instaqueues.
    Disclaimer: healers also get faster queues than dps.

3. If your desire for doing dungeons is that high, make a tank and enjoy the instaqueues.
    Disclaimer: healers also get faster queues than dps.
    That's fair, except everyone only wants a tank 2x as geared as what the content will drop and the healers are expected to heal through all the fire and all of the damage reflection while the hunter Aoes the entire party to death when the boss uses Bane, completely nuking the tank to a bloody -50k crater to do his "L33T SKILLS 1.337K DPS" while everyone goes to all the unloomed healers. (and, if on a 7x server, quite often ungeared leveling 1-60 with 7x less than they should), where 4 casts of your main heal and you go oom. You'll hear stuff like "OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING EATING, OOM IS NO REASON TO NOT BE ABLE TO HEAL!" with tanks who are happier to wipe a dungeon (quite literally), 20x over, and complain, pulling while the healer was OOM and 4/5 party members were dead just as long as they can tank in cloth. Bonus points if the tank is a fresh level 64 dk and the resto druid is unable to roll need on any int cloth, but can roll need on shields.

I mean i like the challenge, but lets be honest, modern wow where the game is so pampered you could have a tank so self sufficient, out dps the whole group, one shot the mobs, pull the whole dungeon and be fine while the others just try to keep up after looms vs WoTLK when eating actually used to be a mechanic is a fun change. If you heal though you better have a dual spec set up though because you're not going to be able to kill **** (in a timely manner at least without needing to find groups for solo content that typically does not require a full main dedicated healer), while questing until you pony up that 1,000 g for a dual spec. And at high levels well despite the competition, pug groups demand such absurdly high scores that by the time you have a good enough GS they'll have let you done the dungeon it's no longer a challenge and you're just so overgeared you'll have to wait and/or screw up badly for something to die.

Still trying to learn dailies out though, or as the others have said, just level up dps and then wait until you're geared out to keep up out as well. Emblem farming at Pit of Saron and Forge of Souls is actually pretty good if you can find a guildie willing to help, it's actually a pretty easy dungeon if you can find a person willing to take ya and you can find PoS farming groups willing to do it over and over, (or, make friends with a tank or a healer or even better, a group with you both), and just have the dps come in a dime a dozen) Viola!

4. So, there are 1,000+ players waiting in queue for Icecrown, and 0 for RDF? Don't you think that it's a little bit weird? I'm waiting 20+ minutes to assemble a dungeon group.
    It's not weird at all tanks are very small % of playerbase and when you queue as DPS will always have to wait for a long time.It doesn't matter if the population is 1000 or 10 million its always will be like this and always has been.

5. So, there are 1,000+ players waiting in queue for Icecrown, and 0 for RDF? Don't you think that it's a little bit weird? I'm waiting 20+ minutes to assemble a dungeon group.
    It makes perfect sense: those 1,000 players in queue are all tanks.

On the other hand, we all know what you're implying. ;-)

I mean i like the challenge, but lets be honest, modern wow where the game is so pampered you could have a tank so self sufficient, out dps the whole group, one shot the mobs, pull the whole dungeon and be fine while the others just try to keep up after looms vs WoTLK when eating actually used to be a mechanic is a fun change.
    Wait... when was the last time you wiped in a WoTLK dungeon? Come on now.

6. Wait... when was the last time you wiped in a WoTLK dungeon? Come on now.
    3 hours ago. Healer decided to watch dancing with the stars since apparently feral dudu can tank the mobs with just shield and renew. Almost downed the boss with 0 heals tho.

7. A few highlights from the past week gearing up.

Healer refuses to heal tank because he came in late after and missed a stamina buff, proceeds to throw a hissy fit and refuses to heal because he doesn't have his 100 stamina (even though aggro is fine), they both squabble and attempt to kick each other over 100 stamina. Shadow priest and i ends up off healing with rejuvs and innervates. Healer sits at the start of dung the whole time still upset over stamina buff and they keep spamming votekick on eachother whole dungeon.

Got my first taste going from retail to Private server with most of leveling seeing tame. Until reaching out the upper level heroics where it's like a topsy turvy land of seeing people learn as they go, getting better and better, que level 58(retail) / 64 (warmane) fresh quest dks out playing for the first time, until going out and seeing.. a strange plateau with 'pro' 6k players where it just resets and you see people playing accs for the first time passing it off as 'their pro player characters.' Ok, Que for a group of Halls after gearing up my first alt on the server, having played retail, looking forward to reliving Halls. Right off the bat, theres a group of two shadowmourne players begin duking it out, charging into the Invincible impending Lich king over and over and over to die. They get into an arguement over "How tf do you not have as much skill as me nubz u ****ing suck l2p heal better and taunt learn to taunt Lich king. I have shadowmourne so i know what i'm doing nub.", he was doing like 2k dps in a 6k gearscore setup and like 75% of his damage was just autoattack and shadowmourne procs and it turns out they had a WHOPPING 1 axe skill and were missing half their attacks for the first half of the dungeon. Blames half the dungeon, rants and fumes about 'bad heals' and "just fking outheal the fire and lich king" and he goes "FFS i need my kingslyer title 'IDeIots!' "lol did i buy my acc, if i bought my account than why wn't i have kingslayer on it?" They were geared to the nose but they kept suiciding into the lich king, and running into the casters at the lich king. So even though they were geared to the nose in 6k gear with everyone being mdps it was an absolutely miserable experience. At least on the bright side the Healer appreciated the innervates, so there's that.

8. I really wonder how you come across these people.
    I rarely meet toxic people in rdf...