1. Cross realm is dead?

Did Malaco jebaited us all along or is it happening? I remember in December they said it will take 3 months and after those they said 3 more months, it's been like 8 months from the announcement so id assume they just dropped it.
    Maybe they announced something and I don't know but theres never any updates on the official site in terms of whats happening in Blackrock so I don't really know.
    In my opinion the cross realm is not gonna have any effect on the player base anymore they missed their chance to increase the population like 5 months ago.

2. Doing cross realm when compatible realms all have different rates is going to be a nightmare. It has been years since cross realm has been discussed. Warmane has transitioned into a business. Cross realm will more than likely cost more than it will make. Meaning its unlikely. The backbone of login server and world server hand-off has already been modified to accommodate cross realm. Just don't see a tasteful way for it to be implemented. I could be wrong. If it does get implemented I will be impressed. No easy task.

3. Did Malaco jebaited us all along or is it happening? I remember in December they said it will take 3 months and after those they said 3 more months, it's been like 8 months from the announcement so id assume they just dropped it.
    Nobody knows. Wouldn't be the first time that they announce it but in the end it never goes live. Happend before the moltdown already.
    Edited: August 8, 2018

4. Nobody knows. Wouldn't be the first time that they announce it but in the end it never goes live. Happend before the moltdown already.
    ah,i hope they release it,i havent played wow for months and i wanna return when this cross realm will be on.
    Icecrown-Lordaeron-Blackrock awww lovely competition in bgs and arenas.

p.s seriously no announcement for fcking months brah

5. well the world server down is still happening so they must be working on it

6. Yeah, kind of a bummer that we've received zero updates in months while Blackrock and Lordaeron are SUFFERING from declining pvp activity.

Outside of opening another WotLK realm, cross-realm pvp is Warmane's last chance to create excitement in wotlk servers.

Pretty sure at this point the majority of players in Lordaeron, who once feared of unfairness, would welcome this feature.