1. Ulduar 25

Hello all!

So as the title of the thread states i am looking for Ulduar 25 raids as i really find it the most fun raid in the game and i can't really find any pugs to do.
    So anyone or any guild that is currently farming/doing that content, give me a heads up either here or on one of my chars Bonhomme or Badlife

Thanks!

2. What hinders you to make your own Ulduar 25 pugs? I'm sure there are a lot of people interested.

3. What hinders you to make your own Ulduar 25 pugs? I'm sure there are a lot of people interested.
    Ulduar 25 is the most time consuming raid in wotlk and almost no one knows the boss mechanics, unlike naxx, the raid itself ain't easy.
    Combine all those and throw a little bit of warmanes pug community in it and you should figure it out.

4. I know that the Alliance guild - Regression does alot of runs in other stuff than ICC. They typically run 10/25m Ulduar including Herald runs. But they are on hiatus now until end August/early September. But look them up if it might be of interest.

5. Primus is doing weekly alone + algalon + hard modes! It's a guild on alliance side still seeking for new members.