1. Oh Novos!

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anyone knows a reliable way to do Oh Novos! Achievement. It's the only single achievement my friends and I are missing for the proto drake.

We tried:
    - Killing the boss on the original spot
    - Killing the boss up the stairs
    - Doing the 2 above while killing the 4 mages right as they spawn
    x Only thing we didn't do Is kill a boss before he spawns the zombies at all.

None of the zombies ever reach the floor, but no ach.

NOTE: We always had an undead ( Player ) in our group and some people suggested that this might be the problem, but I don't think it's the case.

I would greatly If anyone has some insight into this, so we can try it out in the next days to come.

Thanks !

2. I think its just bugged and you cant do anything about it till they fix it.
    If there actually is a way and u find it out, pls do tell, cuz i need i too.

3. Okay so, first of all achievement is not working as it's supposed to but I guess you figured out that already. So how to do it, first of all find a group of 5 well geared dps 5.5+ since you have only around 8-10 second to kill the boss after you kill 4th add. Tactic is simple 4 dps should go on spawn point of zombies and kill them before they reach the platform, last dps is killing adds that spawn on platform called Crystal Handlers if I'm not wrong, and as soon as 4th add appear everyone should come near the boss so they can dps the boss asap. Pop bl, pop all cds, pop potions whatever you want but boss has to die in 8-10 seconds as I mentioned earlier.
    Note: when 4th add appears come closer to the boss but still look for zombies since they can still spawn.

4. I did it like that liek 2 times. Still no ach